My white addicted women...

Many slaves here now... White half men and girls ready to serve. This is so nice and I am very proud of everyone of you, who comes here and publicly submit to me. The fact you come and write at the eyes of everybody marks your total weakness and surrender to my person.
It is so much better for you to reveal openly your true nature and it is an honor for me, when you are humble and respectful, to put a leash on your collar...
i belong to you my Queen and superior mistress philmo

I live being leashed and owned by You Goddess....this is the first time i have publicly degraded and humiliated myself for all to see and it is amazing to do it with such a superior Mistress like Philmo

So nice... you saw how quickly you found your way and how fast your true nature come out and is now publicly known... I love it.

i belong to you my Queen and superior mistress philmo

Like your buddy Nick, you found yourself in the real life as a good obedient slave, ready to give me your wife... Look at the videos just up there, and imagine your wife when you would have given her to me... while you would jerk off quietly. Would be fun if you met the other slave, Nick... and just both of you obey to my orders... I am sure you have enough imagination to guess some of my orders...

Like your buddy Nick, you found yourself in the real life as a good obedient slave, ready to give me your wife... Look at the videos just up there, and imagine your wife when you would have given her to me... while you would jerk off quietly. Would be fun if you met the other slave, Nick... and just both of you obey to my orders... I am sure you have enough imagination to guess some of my orders...
i am proud to serve an obey you my wife is your ,yes my superior mistress ,and i will do everything to make you poudof me

Slave Nick... check out your mailbox. Any disobedient behavior will disqualify you. Don't talk or write to me until you obey to orders completely...

Back