My white addicted women...

353_1000-jpg.1036803

Yes Your Highness, You required me to write on Your thread and I am proud to do so. I now officially surrender to You.

I see that this thread is titled for women. Perhaps since You call me a half-man, You consider me in a category with women. Of course I would accept that placement Your Majesty, and it makes sense compared to the men You prefer.

View attachment 1037053

I do belong to You and am happy to serve in whatever way You desire. As I am not a real man, but a less grown version, I am helpless without guidance and direction from a powerful woman like Yourself.

Thank You for honoring me with even the smallest amount of Your attention.
:blackheart:

You're welcome here and I am pleased to get another white bitch at my service.
Your small cock is mine... I mean, whatever, it is usless so I can keep that like a trophy or a stuff without any importance. It doesn't have any importance by te way and I am sure you agree with this... I am glad you show this lil thing just to make understand to everyone that you perfectly know what your status is truly.
You're mine bitch.
P.S : Alpha Male in your pseudo. You're not a male and not Alpha. So far I can give you the Beta, like an improving version of a slut student to become a white slave.

Back