My white addicted women...

Too bad it is not the law that ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE IN LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS, otherwise pay 10 times her taxes if she caught remaining straight on the first offence, jail time on the second offence where there are hypnotists and mind-control ******* that will ******* her to ENJOY LEZ SEX AND WANT IT MORE AND MORE! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© ;) ;) :mstickle: :mstickle: :mstickle: :mstickle: :mstickle:

@STIFFBBC you hope the punishment for yourself, isn't it?
Of course :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: , but that's kind of besides the point as I'd hope you'd discourage the use of the n* word being a Black woman. Any of your white slaves use it is abandoned by your attention for a period of time as a warning, second violation is abandonment for life and blocking of their accounts if I were you.

Back