My white addicted women...

Mistress, I am your slut. I'm now yours. You can do anything you want to me. I will obey your every command like a good devoted bitch. Please teach me your ways, mistress.

@AyeshaK Too bad you live in Pakistan. But whenever you bring that ass in Paris, you will be able to obey and service me...

C7531692-989F-4826-8133-8114764F7E36.jpeg

577890B3-0AE6-42FB-B2AE-B370DDBA8680.jpeg

828B00AA-44D9-4F85-AF37-83AFC8E1EEB6.jpeg

9ECAC91E-7F64-4231-AE74-8BE1811FE2F9.jpeg

Nice to know there are incredible bisexual women like that around and I find it is sad that there are heterosexual women that hate innocent posts from me promoting lesbianism. It would be nice to get likes from like-minded people on this thread to show them how wrong they are and get any friends to do the same: https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-other-white-women.19607/page-35#post-2294210

As a bonus that link points to another link with sweet lez sex on it too, of course. ??‍❤️‍?‍?

Last edited:
As many of white women ask to serve me and behave like my addicted white submissive and obedient women, here is a tribune for them and for me to declare their feelings, the way they feel to be owned, the way they feel to abandon themselves to me, the way their husband feel, etc... it's a free tribune to express their deep inside feelings to be read by everyone and to officially declare their pride of being owned by me.
Hope they will be expressive... and sincere !
You are incredibly gorgeous and perfect in every way. I would gladly be your bitch.

Hi Mistress ! Recently my gf tell me she get secrets lesbians desires and she only mastubate her on that... so maybe one day.. she'll told me she want black lady Queen I would fucking enjoy be in the corner the room, seeing her get trained to be, your obeicence submissive slave !
ohhhhhhhhhh MY GOD :))))))))))))))))))))

Back