Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
At first blush, morning sex isn’t for me. I hate getting up in the mornings, and I worry I wouldn’t be able to be as vocal and active as when I’m fully awake — but then I imagine waking up with him still warming my strap, slowly opening my eyes as I feel him slightly squirming, attempting and failing to not make any sudden movements that would wake me, all the whimpers and groans that would come out of him… He can’t control himself. I know how desperate he gets, and still I made him warm me all night long, so the least I could do is reward him right? Reward him while indulging my own selfish desires to hear him and see him melt into his pillow. So, wordlessly I’d flip on top of him, drawing my hips toward him to fully slide into his needy hole, coveting that first sharp inhale he would make. Would it be from being caught? Knowing what was to come? Either way, he would be mine to toy with, giving me a perfect way to begin my day.

At first blush, morning sex isn’t for me. I hate getting up in the mornings, and I worry I wouldn’t be able to be as vocal and active as when I’m fully awake — but then I imagine waking up with him still warming my strap, slowly opening my eyes as I feel him slightly squirming, attempting and failing to not make any sudden movements that would wake me, all the whimpers and groans that would come out of him… He can’t control himself. I know how desperate he gets, and still I made him warm me all night long, so the least I could do is reward him right? Reward him while indulging my own selfish desires to hear him and see him melt into his pillow. So, wordlessly I’d flip on top of him, drawing my hips toward him to fully slide into his needy hole, coveting that first sharp inhale he would make. Would it be from being caught? Knowing what was to come? Either way, he would be mine to toy with, giving me a perfect way to begin my day.
You sound like an x-rated book writer. I enjoyed it, nice

Truly a Goddess

Back