My thoughts on this Lifestyle and why I don't think it's all that weird

This lifestyle will never be mainstream in our lifetime... most men can NOT handle the idea of another man giving their wife an orgasm..same goes for most women

It's NOT only the women getting bored

Nice opening post, agree with a lot of it. Although it is assuming most marriages are centred purely or mainly on sex. Whereas other things do come in to play- love, fun, mutually supporting, being provided for- etc.
But saying that, me and hubby have had similar conversations in the past and I do agree that some sort of cuckolding will happen. If for no other reason that a couple can be married a long time and sex can become a bit stale. We've been married 25 years and hopefully have a lot more in front of us. So to play with other men or try other things can only spice up our sex lives.
I do think, though, young women are going to have to be strong in future. How many husbands and boyfriends in the future will ask girls to do sexual stuff with the plea 'you did stuff for other guys' and then agree to do sexual things.
We do live in interesting times!

I think that you are right, but this will take some time. 50 years ago, a woman who had slept with several men was called a slut. Now, most Western women do this and most men find that quite normal. One of the reasons is that contraceptives are free available. In this way, women have discovered that besides sex for love you can have sex for fun. With agreed rules sex for fun with others is not threatening for the primal relationship. Swingers already agree with this. Several trends will stimulate extramarital sex for women:
-Women are becoming more independent and will no more suppress their sexual lust.
-More and more women can make the distinction between love sex and fun sex.
-More and more men get sexually aroused by the fantasy that their wifes have sex with other men.
-Moral suppression of free sexuality by religion is diminishing and hedonism is rising.
Men have always been less monogamous, but the new changes in sexuality are expected to come from women.

Great sex is a nice addition to any relationship however it shouldn't be the basis for marriage or any primary intimate relationship. My wife was an astounding woman that happened to have a low sex drive, she was the one that suggested that I avail myself to other women that might better enjoy what I had. The only caveat was that I had better be discreet and not embarrass her. There have been a few women that have shared a bed with me for a decade or longer. The sex is great but that is where it ends. They have husbands that fulfill their other needs and I satiate their lust.

Most people these days are NOT marrying virgins. Your partner has likely experienced several different people before you married and I can only imagine the number of sexual partners before marriage is increasing with every decade. Even if you marry a "good" girl now in her mid 20s, I'm guessing she's had at least 5 to 7 partners. Maybe more. And increase this number if you marry a woman in her 30s. She's likely had some great and fun sex with some of these people and ones that gave her a great rush, especially for the first few times after they met.
My point is that these people will never be considered sexually exclusive to their partner because at some point in their lives they've had sex with other people. Whether you were there in the bedroom watching or not, it still happened. But if a lot of men actually think about this way it would drive them nuts, so they don't even try.
Most men that come along and marry a woman think they're the best lay she's ever had. But I'm sure a lot of women get bored and think back to past sexual partners. I think guys in this lifestyle might think about it this way and think that hey, odds are she's likely had loud and fun sex with someone before, why not let her experience that rush a every so often, only this time i'll be in the room.

What are your thoughts on this line of thinking?

Not all cuck think on this line but it's true that broadminded attitude towards pre marital sex contributes to post marital affairs as a result of monotony boredom and lack of excitement.. Some people like me start with wife swapping and then end up with serving wife to friends and her crushes etc.. Everyone has a different motivation of becoming cuck and different reasons of getting turned on for watching wife getting banged by others

Back