i found this site on my bfs computer..lol?

Then get verified and start enjoying the site I would definitely recommend the verification process until your verified the site is pretty much useless
i will probably never be on this again, my bf only uses this computer to do this. so he has not seen this yet

thx for the ******* talk
i cheat with bbc

on the low.

STFU your posted as a male like they fucking gave you passwords and everything...
That's all bullshit
lol
so aggressive.. I am the male..who visits this site...Also the one that My loving GF had my computer that I only use for fun stuff like this site... The screen on the lap top broke...So my Gf, saw the the screen was broke and I said I will bring the laptop to a place ...told 225.00 to repair.. But I had to leave it for 2 weeks..

She decided to have the lap top fixed at her work.. And yes, passwords are important..But I save All my passwords, wtf. wrong move..
And the rest is history... And yes my gf and a few of her workers, saw this...Then gf told me she fixed computer and told me what happened .. She knows what things i watch and That I am into cuckold stuff.. But yes...She did go on .. And now I see what a response She got.. Thats the story. And I wish that I was not so turned on by black men showing white men there place.. But I do..I am real..She is real.. And this is real
Hope that explains this posting

Reactions: wit
Back