Don't no why I want to go interracial

I was laying in bed last night thinking. Next to my loving wife. Why is it that I want to see her with a black man. I don't understand it
I’m a psychologist so I hate seeing these questions because I know I’m not going to be able to let it go without saying something lol. I really need to be getting ready right now but I will make an offering lol. Dammit. Ok well there could be a few reasons and it would be hard to pin one down for you without knowing you. When cuckolding first started becoming popular lots of husbands wanted a black man because it was taboo in society for a white woman to be in a relationship with a black man so the husband was lowering the risk of his wife falling in love and leaving him for the bull. This happens quite a bit and it’s almost always when the bull is white. Now that society is moving towards a greater acceptance of interracial relationships let’s see if this dynamic changes over the next decade or so. Sometimes it may simply be the taboo. Because a white woman shouldn't be with a black man in the older views of society the husband may want to see his wife be a slut. I hate to say this but in general it is perceived that white men might be losing respect for women because of extreme feminism and they think they are whores anyway so let’s watch the freak show could be the attitude for some. For the woman the taboo is also appealing. She is being naughty and doing something forbidden gives women intense orgasms and this contributes a lot to why wives report having better and more and faster orgasms when having sex with black men. Also you simply can’t leave out sperm competition which is a deep psychological feeling men have. Seeing a woman serviced by another man makes her more attractive and makes the man want her as well. Simply wanting the wife to be more appealing sexually may be enough to want this and that certainly is attained when watching her take another man. Obviously couples report their own sex getting more intense after the wife has had sex with another guy. Ok I’m going to end it there as we could dive into countless reasons for your feelings in this area. Hope that helps.

I was laying in bed last night thinking. Next to my loving wife. Why is it that I want to see her with a black man. I don't understand
I was laying in bed last night thinking. Next to my loving wife. Why is it that I want to see her with a black man. I don't understand it
When I asked my husband th same question he told me that he want to see me enjoy sex in ways that he alone can’t give me.. maybe that’s why you want to do it too..

When I asked my husband th same question he told me that he want to see me enjoy sex in ways that he alone can’t give me.. maybe that’s why you want to do it too..
I found myself in your answer but I don't know ow why. When she cum.on the bbc dildo.she is killing me. She make some sound very apart. Hard to explain but I love seeing her in pleasure

Back