My theory: All cuckolds are actually just homosexual.

Excuse me for being that honest but in my opinion what you are describing has a somewhat homo/bi-curious/erotic vibe. (The devil is in the detail. ;) )

There is ImO a difference between a man "Jerking off to a man making love to a woman (...)", like you put it, and a man joyfully watching or jerking off to a woman making love to a(nother) man. That difference might be subtle and hard to catch but ImO it is that nuance that makes the (essence of that) difference, if that makes sense. 🤔 Regards.
The original post is by a female…very important here because it’s her focus on men watching other men having sex with women….maybe the “ devil is in the details “ is with someone’s perspective or their intricate searching of trying to find that perspective… a lot of effort went into your thought process of trying to find a hint of a detail as you put it if a man posting on a sex site is gay hmmmm. …and enough so that you even replied to that man to find out …I’m truly sorry if I disappoint you but for your information and I’m fine with your inquiry but I’m not gay.

The original post is by a female…very important here because it’s her focus on men watching other men having sex with women….maybe the “ devil is in the details “ is with someone’s perspective or their intricate searching of trying to find that perspective… a lot of effort went into your thought process of trying to find a hint of a detail as you put it if a man posting on a sex site is gay hmmmm. …and enough so that you even replied to that man to find out …I’m truly sorry if I disappoint you but for your information and I’m fine with your inquiry but I’m not gay.
Whate'er you say. 🤷‍♂️

i can relate with what you are saying & thank you for saying it.

i believe exchanging fluids during sex is something that happens naturally many times. Other times it is a more conscious act and can be a big turn-on. An ex girlfriend of mine sorta introduced me to that sort of sharing, and she was into that big time! She was very easily arousable and would typically produce a lot of natural lubricant in her pussy. Early on in our relationship, she was not on the pill back then and we were always using condoms for intercourse, she would as part of our "foreplay" often use two of her fingers to probe for her juices and feed them to me. Often she would feed it to herself first, as if to check her flavor, and many times we would share her juices with a deep tongue-kiss. She was always very excited from that kind of sharing and i found that extremely hot too TBH to share one of the products of her lust in that way. Also, as we were using condoms for VP and AP, her mouth and throat was the only way for me to cum inside her. Normally she would just sip it down but also the fact that i had just cummed in her mouth didn't keep us from kissing. So i got a slight taste of my seed already and for what's hot it felt not different at all to sharing her juices which we had already been doing.

Later on in our relationship, she went on the pill, and we changed to bareback sex most of the time. In that phase of our relationship it happened more than once that after i had nutted deep inside her vag she would play with our combined lust juices, take them out of her pussy and inside her mouth and kiss me in order to share with me our mingled fluids. It became a regular part of our love-making. Also sometimes i would eat her creampie, our combined lust juices, out of her pussy and share it with her through a deep kiss. There is nothing special to that. It is but a man and a woman enjoying themselves and each other sexually. And i have no clue how that could be seen as something associated with homosexuality. - Truly makes no sense to me. 🤷‍♂️
Exactly!! Whether me or another lady cumming...squirting....the men cumming...just all the way around with all players enjoying the wet sex is sooooooooo erotically hot!!!

A significant number of "cucks' are just gay guys trying to trade their wifes vagina for more cocks to suck, at leat in fantasy. Honestly, I have never seen this work nor been around anyone that was involved in this (I'm sure it happens) but honestly........guy meets a woman in a hotel bar, etc, and when its time to leave and get down to business, she says "oh yeah, you have to let my husband watch us" or better, "you have to let my husband suck your cock too and maybe hammer him in the ass".........and enough giys go along with this to the extent that its NEVER talked about here in a "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!!" manner??
Seriously, at what point in tthe evening do you aspring this on the guy? The moment he sits down? A few drinks in, when he's obviously ******* (and then unlikely to perform well)? WHERE does this fit in to the converation?
And if its a pre-planned meeting, because there is no shortage of cocksuckers on here for sure, how do you vet these high risk lifestylers for HIV, AIDS, Monkey Pox, etc, etc.........

Weird at best. J (the wife)

Back