My theory: All cuckolds are actually just homosexual.

Naaah. Plenty of gay guys on here focused primarily on dicks, but no way are most cuck-inclined men straight up gay. Some are doubtless bi, but so are lots of other non-cuck men.

Hey everyone. I’m sorry for the trolling post. I used this to denote who the problem children were so I could ignore all of them that would respond negatively.

It’s a tool, I used it to clear and ignore the really bad apples.

Also if anyone wants to go ahead and volunteer here to just have me ignored please just say so here. You don’t like me I really don’t like you let’s just make this happen early
Piss off

I won’t bother replying to the original comment but for anyone else reading this thread for advice/opinion:

Cuckold is a broad spectrum. Stag/vixen husbands love to see their wives happy. Some men are more on the sub/sissy side. That is more about a power dynamic than actual sex. The cuck can be a sub. What better way to belittle/dom him than to make him perform gay acts on a superior man.

And finally yes, some guys are bi or at least open. Sexual pleasure is just that. We don’t care how you want to define us. Adults just want to have consensual fun.
This topic is just another throw-in from Nichole.
Nothing more when the topic starter sure she is on the right side only and the rest of the comments are the bs by defolt 🤣🤣

Thank you all for participating. This allows me to clear the messages super fast

Like a conversation device.

Last edited:
Human sexuality is a spectrum like everything humans engage in. People who think it is a radio button lack the intellectual capacity to absorb complexity and need to put things in neat little boxes in order to understand and not be frightened by them. The rest of us tolerate and continuously feel the need to explain this to no avail. What is the point of your theory? What are the consequences of it being right or wrong?

Nah. I just like seeing wifey pleased by who she likes. Also, I don't subscribe to any cuck ideology where I minimize my masculinity compared to anyone or anything. I just like my sex to revolve around hedonistic behavior.

To your point, I notice many self-appointed cucks center their life on their penis size and start getting too into it, looking down on themselves, and I feel that leads to a decrease in their masculine vibrations and that's when then they start engaging in more homosexual behaviors. Could it be just insecurities manifesting as wondering to themselves, "This might be the only way I matter sexually: being a bottom. I am too small for anything else." Perhaps it's a perception of no other option.

Again, have never fantasized about BBCs in me or near me: the most I feel is admiration for God's creation, but I feel that with anything admirable -nature, women and men.

I am bicurious, but I completely separate that from Michelle's lifestyle. I am not interested in any of her FWBs thus far and I would never want to be on the receiving end of a BBC anyways. So I think the connection you're making is valid, but flawed nonetheless as I believe most cucks -regardless of their evolving sexual orientation- have their wives pleasure as the focus.

Sorry for the long post.

6INHubby

I won’t bother replying to the original comment, but for anyone else reading this thread for advice/opinion:

Cuckold is a broad spectrum. Stag/vixen husbands love to see their wives happy. Some men are more on the sub/sissy side. That is more about a power dynamic than actual sex. The cuck can be a sub. What better way to belittle/dom him than to make him perform gay acts on a superior man.

And finally yes, some guys are bi or at least open. Sexual pleasure is just that. We don’t care how you want to define us. Adults just want to have consensual fun.
Spot on

Nah. I just like seeing wifey pleased by who she likes. Also, I don't subscribe to any cuck ideology where I minimize my masculinity compared to anyone or anything. I just like my sex to revolve around hedonistic behavior.

To your point, I notice many self-appointed cucks center their life on their penis size and start getting too into it, looking down on themselves, and I feel that leads to a decrease in their masculine vibrations and that's when then they start engaging in more homosexual behaviors. Could it be just insecurities manifesting as wondering to themselves, "This might be the only way I matter sexually: being a bottom. I am too small for anything else." Perhaps it's a perception of no other option.

Again, have never fantasized about BBCs in me or near me: the most I feel is admiration for God's creation, but I feel that with anything admirable -nature, women and men.

I am bicurious, but I completely separate that from Michelle's lifestyle. I am not interested in any of her FWBs thus far and I would never want to be on the receiving end of a BBC anyways. So I think the connection you're making is valid, but flawed nonetheless as I believe most cucks -regardless of their evolving sexual orientation- have their wives pleasure as the focus.

Sorry for the long post.

6INHubby
Excellent post. 👍🏻

I disagree, I absolutely love Pussy. But I also think BBC is very attractive and love watching a white woman enjoy it. 2 things can be true, a person can love being with a woman but also be confident enough to admit that black cock just looks better and want to watch a woman enjoy the pleasure

Back