My theory: All cuckolds are actually just homosexual.

I believe that every white man who tries the BBC will not be able to live without it. I don't think they can all be called gay. This is something else. This is worship
Thank you I really appreciate that but I also love getting nailed I honestly couldn’t help it anymore when I tried it out I guess you’re right but in all fairness I wouldn’t have it any other way I love seeing my wife get pleasured and I ruined right after. Our relationship will always work on behalf of our children but don’t kid yourselves because daddy also enjoys being treated like mommy because I will always be infatuated with beautiful BBC’s

Thank you I really appreciate that but I also love getting nailed I honestly couldn’t help it anymore when I tried it out I guess you’re right but in all fairness I wouldn’t have it any other way I love seeing my wife get pleasured and I ruined right after. Our relationship will always work on behalf of our children but don’t kid yourselves because daddy also enjoys being treated like mommy because I will always be infatuated with beautiful BBC’s
100%

About 60 years ago a cuckold was a man whose spouse was cheating on him. Then "sexual liberation" was a thing and swinging became a term. A few decades later we were aware that a multitude of lifestyles existed in parallel to the traditional prototype that wouldn't even satisfy the definition of swinging. Only 20 years ago there was an understanding of cuckolding as a lifestyle which was practically that of consensual wifesharing with the cuckold's spouse being termed "hotwife". Today many people have an understanding that cuckolding and hotwifing are two distinct lifestyles instead and other terms came up, like Stag, Vixen, etc. that also lack being well-defined and are subject to change.

When somebody says cuckolding would necessarily include gay tendencies it can mean one of two things: Either it is their, again more specific, understanding of what cuckolding has become and means to them; or they are speaking only of a smaller sub-branch of the more general cuckolding or wifesharing umbrella. Each man with a desire of sharing his Woman with another man has his own and very personal motives or reasons, may they be conscious or subconscious. And those drivers may be very different depending on the individual man.
Definitely there are men out there with a desire of sharing their Women but zero desire of getting physically involved with another man. - How big or small that percentage is, probably noone knows. :D

I won’t bother replying to the original comment, but for anyone else reading this thread for advice/opinion:

Cuckold is a broad spectrum. Stag/vixen husbands love to see their wives happy. Some men are more on the sub/sissy side. That is more about a power dynamic than actual sex. The cuck can be a sub. What better way to belittle/dom him than to make him perform gay acts on a superior man.

And finally yes, some guys are bi or at least open. Sexual pleasure is just that. We don’t care how you want to define us. Adults just want to have consensual fun.

I feel that you are really just homosexuals.

I doubt anyone will be able to even refute this.
I am masculine acting/looking, thick 7 inches and I am bi. What makes my wife happy makes me happy.
Romantically attracted to women only and equally sexually attracted to men and woman. While I use cuck to describe myself I am really mostly a stag as I am not into being humiliated. I am sub to my vixen wife and her bull, if she wants me to be. I'm 100 % obedient to all her commands and any m2m sex she and/or her bull desires.

Hey everyone. I’m sorry for the trolling post. I used this to denote who the problem children were so I could ignore all of them that would respond negatively.

It’s a tool, I used it to clear and ignore the really bad apples.

Also if anyone wants to go ahead and volunteer here to just have me ignored please just say so here. You don’t like me I really don’t like you let’s just make this happen early

Hey everyone. I’m sorry for the trolling post. I used this to denote who the problem children were so I could ignore all of them that would respond negatively.

Also if anyone wants to go ahead and volunteer here to just have me ignored please just say so here. You don’t like me I really don’t like you let’s just make this happen early
i only wonder who are the "problem children" and "bad apples" you are talking about? Gay people? Those are not more or less legit than anybody else. In the end nobody (in their right mind) is consciously choosing their sexuality. In the human development phase of puberty a lot is going on and as far as sexuality is concerned everybody has to find out who they really are and cope with that (instead of conceptually defining it which would be a dishonest and mostly self-denying act).
As an adult perhaps the most important thing is to know yourself and be honest about that. Not everybody manages to do so unfortunately either because they are experiencing some pressure from the outside world ("social pressure") or they intrinsically believe that a sort of pressure would be real (even sometimes it is overrated and more in the own brain than actually based on "the others").

ImO the most important thing is that everybody is honest to themselves and others so there will be no wronged expectations (on the "receiver" end) and embarrassments (for the "sender"). Closet and open-minded gay/bi guys do exist within the "cuck world" who would not hesitate to suck a "bull's" dick and fortunately there are as many "bulls" who will let their dicks sucked by those. It is always a give-and-take and about finding a match. ;) Also there are many guys who receive pleasure from the pleasure given to their Women and who appreciate their voyeuristic tendencies being takem care of by witnessing their wives or girlfriends being taken care of sexually by another man with all their focus on their Woman and neither the other guy nor the other dick.
It is not "one fits all" but everybody has different turn-ons, reasons behind what turns them on, etc. It happens to be that a human being is actually a complex dynamic "system".

Us cucks just can't compete with well endowed males so it doesn't mean that we're gay. I'm very grateful to any bull who lets me get close to his pussy supply and in return I show obedience to him and his woman.

If you are a married man with a smaller cock, there is nothing more loving than encouraging your wife to seek pleasure from those men blessed with larger cocks ... Also .. I am 7 3/4 inches and still love watching my wife with other men .. especially those with a little larger of thicker (cock... nothing better than seeing her pleasure .

Simple thigs are never so simple. Complicated things are . . . well. And, human sexuality is very complicated.

That said, I believe that in the years and generations to come, cuckolds will be recognized as a separate sexuality on the human spectrum. It won't be long before cuckolds are not only a protected class, but a limited class with special marital rights for the wives of cuckold males.

Simple thigs are never so simple. Complicated things are . . . well. And, human sexuality is very complicated.

That said, I believe that in the years and generations to come, cuckolds will be recognized as a separate sexuality on the human spectrum. It won't be long before cuckolds are not only a protected class, but a limited class with special marital rights for the wives of cuckold males.
man! you are a long term member and i actually like you. And you know me as the "nit-picking" man that i am. :D So... my guess is that what you described as "complicated" you simply wanted to put it as "complex", or am i wrong? 🤔

But let's be honest, your idea of "social development" is not even close to realism. "cuckolds (...) recognized as a separate sexuality on the human spectrum"? What do you wish for? The rainbow already contains each and every visible color (at least). Will anyone with no interest actually recognize that? - i have a strong doubt! But then you even top these (ImO absurd) expectations, speaking of classes and even a "protected class"? What do you want? A caste system? :( Come on, we can all live together or at least in parallel if we do allow, simply by respecting the other as much as we perhaps like to be respected by others. No need to further social division! And then based on what? Sexuality? This can't be what you are really trying to say, or is it? :confused: 🤔 *SmH*

I am masculine acting/looking, thick 7 inches and I am bi. What makes my wife happy makes me happy.
Romantically attracted to women only and equally sexually attracted to men and woman. While I use cuck to describe myself I am really mostly a stag as I am not into being humiliated. I am sub to my vixen wife and her bull, if she wants me to be. I'm 100 % obedient to all her commands and any m2m sex she and/or her bull desires.
Much closer to a match. I LOVE a woman’s body and worshiping my wife…breast play, eating her pussy, ass. But if she wants me to do something with a man, I will subject myself to it in serving her.

Also if anyone wants to go ahead and volunteer here to just have me ignored please just say so here. You don’t like me I really don’t like you let’s just make this

Lol I know u said it was a tool but u may b on to something ....U see I'm a sissy cuckold..I love watchn my girl take black cocks lol...It's so slutty and truthfully I want to suck that cock. I'm gay

Back