My thanks!

lucyQos

Couple
Gold Member
From
OR, US
I am so happy to have found some BBC near me. Last week I was lucky and got my soaking cunt, and my hungry ass filled with cum 3 different days! I would of had 4 but had disagreement with some food I ate and had to call off. I sucked some beautiful big black cocks and although I am not very good at it I was a good cum slut and took at least one dick down my throat. Super proud of myself on that as I am very out of practice. I tried very hard with the other 2 but did not succeed in deep throating all that dick . I was so heartbroken to have missed out on day 4 and another wonderful huge black cock stretching out my holes, but I hope to make up for it in a big way this week. So I wanted to say thank you to those sexy BBC that have found time to come and fuck me happy. My cuck husband was very pleased to be able to swim around in my huge cum filled cunt and ass with his LWD. I look forward to more any time any of you need a place to dump a load of that hot cum I will make myself available.

Back