my sister

My sister is a 27 year latina with a banging body any guy would be lucky to have well here a fictional story about her cuckold me it all started when i need a ride to the hood to get something from my buddy so i called my sister to take me we drove over there and pulled up to his house were he was waiting outside he was a tall dark and handsome black guy i got out and greeted him he quickly notice my sister and ask if she like to come in we all went inside he ask if i could go buy drinks my sister gave me her keys and i drove off i last awhile do to the line at the store i pull up and went inside to be in shock to want i had seen he was sitting on the couch with my sister between him bobbing her head up and down in a fast pace he smile as he put his hands on the back of her head and push down making her gag she push away to catch her breath i quickly ask her what she was doing and her reply was I'm sucking his big black cock and gave a little giggle as she went back to sucking i put the ******* away as they got up and head to the bedroom he ask me if i was coming all i could do is shake my head as i followed the started kissing as the took off each other clothes he then lay my sister on the bed spread her legs apart danm that pussy looks good and tight as he got his camera out and took a picture he put down his camera now let's see how it taste and he buried his mouth in her she let out moan after moan what seem like hours she keep telling him she was cumming as she coat his face with her juices she finally she the magic words come fuck me with that big black cock papi he jump up and place his cock near her entrance and work it in inch by inch she was in heaven as he was half in she had a powerful orgasm he work on her for a few letting her adjust to the size after a while he started to pumping her faster and faster she was scream loudly i thought the whole hood could hear she let out a other orgasm as he pull out he quickly grab hia camera and took pictures laughing i ask what was so funny and he replied she ant tight no more as i walk to see i could see her hole wide open my sister spoke up and told him to get back in her he did as he was told fucking her like he was mad she got doggy and told me to sit in front of her he asked me to ask her want she wanted she look at me and said i want that big black cock as he push in her he fuck her for hours finally he he came in her as she was cumming too he pulled out and took more pictures i could see cum dripping out her open hole they got dress and she gave him a kiss goodbye now my sister is one of the biggest black cock sluts in my town

I'm not sure that was a fictional story and I do think it probably happens a lot to brothers fathers and sons

Back