My pet peeve

NYCbull718

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
When I’m fucking a white married woman with a white husband and white ******* ..she often tells me she loves black men. Lol ..I dont give a reaction in the moment because i don’t want to ruin the experience..but in my head I’m like “STFU”.... lol If you loved black men you woulda married one or had half black *******. What you mean to say is you love black dick, not men.

just a personal pet peeve of mine.

When I’m fucking a white married woman with a white husband and white ******* ..she often tells me she loves black men. Lol ..I dont give a reaction in the moment because i don’t want to ruin the experience..but in my head I’m like “STFU”.... lol If you loved black men you woulda married one or had half black *******. What you mean to say is you love black dick, not men.

Yeah, they like to FUCK black men . . . but when it comes to love and marriage . . . time to stick with vanilla city 😁

I would say that you do have a point but there could also be contributing factors to what is going on. Maybe this woman never was with a black man until after she had married and had a family. She might have found a love for something too late in life. Second most people in general in this lifestyle are not satisfied with just one sexual partner. She might love being with a black man but not want to tie the knot with any one specific man. There is also the possibility that this is her the darker side she keeps hidden and society, family and other factors in her life will not let her freely just be with a black man. I am not saying you're wrong because I agree with you a lot of us love black dick as much as the men love white pussy. It's al about having fun and getting off. Just saying we all have our stories as well.

EXAMPLE

Middle-aged white woman says she loves him and wants to marry him . . . but it's that black dick that she really loves ;)

Its fantasy and we know its fantasy. Our purpose is to help them fulfill it over and over again until it's time for them to go home and live reality. Let them have their fantasies and just enjoy the ride brotha's!

My pet peeves are more of us black bulls need to be on our A game and be all that we can be in this lifestyle. I hate went a hotwife says bulls haven't been satisfying her. I take that as an indictment against us all. When I watch a video of a hotwife with a couple or a few bulls and she allows them to do her and brotha's can't get hard enough to carry it out! Wtf!🤬 All I can say is "where the f##k did they get those guys? I mean you get an opportunity to do whatever you want to do to this hotwife and you fail to perform and believe me not every hotwife is down to let you do anything either, so when you get the opportunity you definitely need to be on your game. That's embarrassing fellas and we have to do better. I'm not talking size or even being in the best shape but I'm definitely talking about getting rock hard and staying hard and having a high level of energy from start to finish.

Last edited:

You’re in the process of fucking her so its a valid thing to say. You’re not there for a relationship, you’re a casual FWB.

Most married women get into the cuckold lifestyle in their late 30s or older. At that stage they are already married with *******.

My wife is very clear if she was single again she would only date black guys. Maybe with hindsight she would have married a guy with a BBC the first time around.

Its fantasy and we know its fantasy. Our purpose is to help them fulfill it over and over again until it's time for them to go home and live reality. Let them have their fantasies and just enjoy the ride brotha's!

My pet peeves are more of us black bulls need to be on our A game and be all that we can be in this lifestyle. I hate went a hotwife says bulls haven't been satisfying her. I take that as an indictment against us all. When I watch a video of a hotwife with a couple or a few bulls and she allows them to do her and brotha's can't get hard enough to carry it out! Wtf!🤬 All I can say is "where the f##k did they get those guys? I mean you get an opportunity to do whatever you want to do to this hotwife and you fail to perform and believe me not every hotwife is down to let you do anything either, so when you get the opportunity you definitely need to be on your game. That's embarrassing fellas and we have to do better. I'm not talking size or even being in the best shape but I'm definitely talking about getting rock hard and staying hard and having a high level of energy from start to finish.
That's what I call craftsmanship

When that happens, punish the bitch with that black cock she loves do much

women say all kinds of things when they are horny and most will not marry just any man they fuck regardless of how good a fuck he is. I wonder how honest any woman or man is when they make claims such as they will on fuck bbc or only do whatever. Life does revolve around a pussy or cock

I hear you, Bruh. And I you may be correct in a lot of cases. But I also think there are some who could not overcome their family and sometimes society's expectations. So again, I think you are mostly correct, but sometimes familial and societal expectations can be overwhelming. And also, maybe some of them started "loving" Black Men after they were fucked by that D.

You need to face the facts. I understand your view but i think you need to look more closely at the other side of the coin. If you hooked up with a woman who stated she was married and is only looking for something extra you need to take it or leave it. She's not looking for a lasting relationship. If it's a couple they definitely are not looking for any real commitment.
When your fucking that white woman are you looking for a commitment, do you want to ******* ******* to support, or are you just looking for pussy to get off in. When you have sex or try to do you say the love word to women you wouldn't marry, have ******* with. Even care to have your buddies see you with. Guess you just love them for there pussy.
It's a fact that many women who seek black men do it as a precaution .Not because of your dick. They will have sex with you because it's safer. They would never give up their marriage to wed you or any black man. Having extra sex with a person you would never marry is like a safety net for both men and women. Many pick married men for the same reason, they are more discreet, they are not looking for a wife.
Some pick black men because it's still a taboo in the minds of many making it a bigger thrill. Doing something you've been told not too.
Many like black people but they draw the line at the social stigma of marriage to one. The fear of rejection by both whites and blacks is alive and well. I've had many black female friends in my life and they almost all indicated they could never marry out of their race and be welcome at home especially to a white male. They dated and often had sex . So i guess one could say those black girls who dated and often had sex just wanted those white dicks. No they cared for them enough to have a thing but that stigma exists in the black community as well.
You i bet have a friend or two who would high five you over fucking a white gal and give you a critical look over marrying one. It's a two way street, always has been. These days interracial dating and marriage is more common. My first experience with it was at the age of eight. Seeing a white girl dragged behind a pickup truck, for dancing with a black guy. Horrifying sight thankfully i didn't see the black man hanging dead in the tree they found the following day.
I guess you could say one of my pet peeves is people male or female who have consensual sex, no ******* or intimidation then wine about being used after the encounter.

You need to face the facts. I understand your view but i think you need to look more closely at the other side of the coin. If you hooked up with a woman who stated she was married and is only looking for something extra you need to take it or leave it. She's not looking for a lasting relationship. If it's a couple they definitely are not looking for any real commitment.
When your fucking that white woman are you looking for a commitment, do you want to ******* ******* to support, or are you just looking for pussy to get off in. When you have sex or try to do you say the love word to women you wouldn't marry, have ******* with. Even care to have your buddies see you with. Guess you just love them for there pussy.
It's a fact that many women who seek black men do it as a precaution .Not because of your dick. They will have sex with you because it's safer. They would never give up their marriage to wed you or any black man. Having extra sex with a person you would never marry is like a safety net for both men and women. Many pick married men for the same reason, they are more discreet, they are not looking for a wife.
Some pick black men because it's still a taboo in the minds of many making it a bigger thrill. Doing something you've been told not too.
Many like black people but they draw the line at the social stigma of marriage to one. The fear of rejection by both whites and blacks is alive and well. I've had many black female friends in my life and they almost all indicated they could never marry out of their race and be welcome at home especially to a white male. They dated and often had sex . So i guess one could say those black girls who dated and often had sex just wanted those white dicks. No they cared for them enough to have a thing but that stigma exists in the black community as well.
You i bet have a friend or two who would high five you over fucking a white gal and give you a critical look over marrying one. It's a two way street, always has been. These days interracial dating and marriage is more common. My first experience with it was at the age of eight. Seeing a white girl dragged behind a pickup truck, for dancing with a black guy. Horrifying sight thankfully i didn't see the black man hanging dead in the tree they found the following day.
I guess you could say one of my pet peeves is people male or female who have consensual sex, no ******* or intimidation then wine about being used after the encounter.
I think you missed his point. He's basically saying that those white women are not telling the truth when they say they "love" Black Men. He thinks they really just love Black Dick. Now, you outline some reasons that seem to explain why those women could be saying the truth - stigma. I do not disagree. But he's not saying that he's being used. He's saying he understands it's fucking, so he can do without the "I love you/ I love Black Men" comments because he doesn't believe it. He is being too general, but he's certainly not claiming to being used.

I understand that sentiment. My first love was a black man....would have married him in a NY second. He chose to hose hoardes of other women so I lost out. I'm now married to a white man who supports my love of black men. To be honest: my biggest desire is to find one quality, professional intelligent black man to be my second "husband". Yeah. Live with us....love with us. Be part of our family. Where are you????

I understand that sentiment. My first love was a black man....would have married him in a NY second. He chose to hose hoardes of other women so I lost out. I'm now married to a white man who supports my love of black men. To be honest: my biggest desire is to find one quality, professional intelligent black man to be my second "husband". Yeah. Live with us....love with us. Be part of our family. Where are you????
I think this is our future. Men and women loving freely in various types of relationships unencumbered with stone-age rules that makes no sense in this modern age. Good luck with your search!

There are lots of different kinds of love in the world. My wife dated black men (among others), married one, and then through some twist of fate married me at a later time. She does 'love' black men. She's physically and sexually attracted to black men. She loves black skin. It's her natural preference. Can't explain it, but she just happens to be IN love with me. Maybe because I love everything about her, including her physical and mental desires. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she whispered something like that to a black man in the heat of passion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back