My partner

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by jake1978, Jan 3, 2015.

1. jake1978

jake1978 New Member

My partner cheated on her first husband with a black guy who ran a pub in the uk.she is still friends with him even now.how would you get her to fuck him again?

2. tamylad

tamylad Well-Known Member

How do you know that she isnt ?

MacNfries likes this.
  3. jake1978

jake1978 New Member

Good point!.we send our weekends together and work during the week.so she wouldn't have a chance really!

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I think you're under estimating women, my man! Of course, if you've only been with her a short while, I can see her reluctance to start cheating right away. She's probably hoping you'll provide her the things that she values in a husband. Let her down, and she'll stray again ... leopards don't change their spots. Its in her blood.
    You're being here tells me, however, you're hoping she does. I personally prefer it be a mutually agreed upon activity ... no secrets.

tamylad likes this.
  5. jake1978

jake1978 New Member

Thanks for the advice.we spend all the time together.i would like to see her with a black guy.maybe I should just tell her!.we have been together for 3 and half years.

6. jake1978

jake1978 New Member

Your a lucky man!.my partner did say when she was with the black guy that he did screw her on the pool table!.kinda hot I thinks!..my be its just my fantasy seeing her with a another guy.

4her likes this.
  7. jake1978

jake1978 New Member

Do you get jealous at any point?are you guys still close?

8. TwoBiFour

TwoBiFour Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Just do what we do and offer a 3-some. ;) we have done both, FMM and FFM several times, works out great. And Like Mac says, no secrets as that is when the trouble starts.

9. jake1978

jake1978 New Member

Thank you for the advice.it is somthing to think about.have done a ffm with her.she is bi also.

10. jake1978

jake1978 New Member

Good to hear from someone who has being doing this stuff for real.do you still find it exciting?