My partner

jake1978

Male
From
UK
My partner cheated on her first husband with a black guy who ran a pub in the uk.she is still friends with him even now.how would you get her to fuck him again?

Good point!.we send our weekends together and work during the week.so she wouldn't have a chance really!

I think you're under estimating women, my man! Of course, if you've only been with her a short while, I can see her reluctance to start cheating right away. She's probably hoping you'll provide her the things that she values in a husband. Let her down, and she'll stray again ... leopards don't change their spots. Its in her *******.
You're being here tells me, however, you're hoping she does. I personally prefer it be a mutually agreed upon activity ... no secrets.

Thanks for the advice.we spend all the time together.i would like to see her with a black guy.maybe I should just tell her!.we have been together for 3 and half years.

Your a lucky man!.my partner did say when she was with the black guy that he did screw her on the pool table!.kinda hot I thinks!..my be its just my fantasy seeing her with a another guy.

Just do what we do and offer a 3-some. ;) we have done both, FMM and FFM several times, works out great. And Like Mac says, no secrets as that is when the trouble starts.

Back