My mim

Hi,

I know this is not the usual post here but I think it could be helpful.
My ******* left a long time ago and I'm living with my mom and sister. A few months ago mom got a new boyfriend, a black guy, 10 years younger than her. I never saw her crazy like that about someone. He moved in with us a month ago.
The problem is I think he's trying to get control here and he looks like he's trying to seduce my sister too.
I really don't know what to do about it, he's more strong than me so I can't try violence and mom would never listen to me as she's crazy in love.
I thought maybe asking here I'd found someone like this guy that could help me find a way to make him go away
Don't do that, let it be present. he deserves your mom and sister's pussy and ass

My sister caught my wife and I in our bedroom with me being cockolded by my wife and our bull , it was the first time he had visited us at our house.
My sister had a key so that if we were out she would take our dog out for a walk. Our bull had been insisting that he wanted to claim my wife and our bed . We eventually came up with a plan for this .
None of us heard my sister come into the house as we were so engrossed in our bedroom. I was naked masturbating as our bull was really pounding my wife hard she was very verbal telling him how good his black cock felt and ooohing and aaahing I was engrossed watching his superior black cock sliding in and out covered in my wife’s juices. With my cock in my hand when I heard my sister saying oh my god . I looked around and she was stood in our bedroom door way mouth open watching our bull and my wife then looking at me masturbating.
My sister couldn’t believe that how big our bulls penis is and that my wife takes the whole penis, she went over to the bed after the. Bull pulled out staring at his still had penis then at my wife’s gaping open vaginal hole with his seed leaking from her down between her butt cheeks.
A couple of evenings later my sister call around and asked my wife all about our cuckolding and how we got into it , my wife explained everything to her . My sister was obviously getting excited as she started wiggling as my wife was explaining.
My sister then asked if she could come when we go to meet our bull next time.we agreed for her to join us . That’s another story.
Beautiful

Back