My Japanese wife really turned me on today.....

While working out at our apartment gym today with my Japanese wife, a really handsome and ripped young black man came in to work out. This guy was in crazy physical shape. I caught my wife checking him out more than once. After we finished working out and had showered, she asked me if I had noticed what a great body the guy had had. She couldn't stop talking about him. Of course I did my best to fuel the conversation. He had really big muscles and usually she doesn't go for guys that are too big but she said he had a really beautiful body and was not too big at all. When I asked her if she considered him hot she said he was definitely hot. I said that he probably had a really big cock to go along with his big muscles and all she said was "Mmmmmmmmm......" with a mischievous giggle.

Later, as we lay naked in bed together I asked her if she had a problem with having sex with a black man and she said race would make no difference to her as long as the man is a decent person and treats her well. (We were having this discussion during foreplay and as I fingered her pussy, it was wetter than I think I had ever felt it before!) I brought up the guy in the gym again and she asked me if the idea of her being fucked by another man turned me on. I answered with my rock hard cock and that was the end of the conversation for the time being.

Later that night as we were checking out at the grocery store there was a copy of People magazine featuring Idris Elba as "The Sexiest Man Alive!" at the checkout counter. We are both fans of his TV show Luther and I asked her what she thought about the magazine and she agreed that he was. Wow. I think my wife has a thing for black men after all. Anyway, it may not seem like much, but her comments certainly were a turn on for me. I am wondering where this might possibly lead. The thought of watching while one or more muscular well hung black men having their way with my hot Japanese wife has always been a fantasy of mine. What might the future hold?

Thoughts and comments would be appreciated!DrSzuUlXQAAOPQg.jpgIMG_0676.jpg

Last edited:
While working out at our apartment gym today with my Japanese wife, a really handsome and ripped young black man came in to work out. This guy was in crazy physical shape. I caught my wife checking him out more than once. After we finished working out and had showered, she asked me if I had noticed what a great body the guy had had. She couldn't stop talking about him. Of course I did my best to fuel the conversation. He had really big muscles and usually she doesn't go for guys that are too big but she said he had a really beautiful body and was not too big at all. When I asked her if she considered him hot she said he was definitely hot. I said that he probably had a really big cock to go along with his big muscles and all she said was "Mmmmmmmmm......" with a mischievous giggle.

Later, as we lay naked in bed together I asked her if she had a problem with having sex with a black man and she said race would make no difference to her as long as the man is a decent person and treats her well. (We were having this discussion during foreplay and as I fingered her pussy, it was wetter than I think I had ever felt it before!) I brought up the guy in the gym again and she asked me if the idea of her being fucked by another man turned me on. I answered with my rock hard cock and that was the end of the conversation for the time being.

Later that night as we were checking out at the grocery store there was a copy of People magazine featuring Idris Elba as "The Sexiest Man Alive!" at the checkout counter. We are both fans of his TV show Luther and I asked her what she thought about the magazine and she agreed that he was. Wow. I think my wife has a thing for black men after all. Anyway, it may not seem like much, but her comments certainly were a turn on for me. I am wondering where this might possibly lead. The thought of watching while one or more muscular well hung black men having their way with my hot Japanese wife has always been a fantasy of mine. What might the future hold?

Thoughts and comments would be appreciated!View attachment 2226135View attachment 2226148
Show more of her

Thoughts and comments would be appreciated!View attachment 2226135View attachment 2226148
I love all girls, but Japanese girls are without a doubt my favorite type of girl... hands down!:sex: Everything about the culture excites me!

Love to see the color contrast as a BBC pushes deep in her tiny pale white asain pussy

Thoughts and comments would be appreciated!

Japanese women have a long (postwar) history of appreciating the sexual compatibility between black men and Japanese women. I (and my friend @SirBAO ) have traveled to Asia many times, and always get attention from Japanese women. There is a very strong mutual attraction between us.

Encourage her to work out again at the same time. Increase your chances of running into him. When you do run into him again, do your own thing and leave her be to visually perv on him without "worrying" about you catching her. But try to pay attention without making it obvious. Take note of if she walks past him to get water, etc. Look for ****** interaction. Later that night in bed make some off-topic mention of the gym. Like say "I feel great tonight. I had a good workout at the gym". Then shut the fuck up for at least 30 seconds. See if she mentions that dude again then play it from there (hot sex). If she doesn't then go ahead and bring him up. "I love our gym. Maybe someday I will look half as good as that guy who was there again tonight". Then again stfu and wait for her response. Keep us posted.

She is ready, you should go to the gym again with her and if that same black guy or even another one walks in, strike up a conversation.
Then ask him if he wants to come over and party with you and your wife. If he ask what is your definition of party, day a few drinks and fucking a hot Japanese woman!
This exact case scenario worked with my ex-wife. Except we were at a gas station and the black guy was pumping gas the next pump over.
Within an hour he was fucking her.
It was Awesome!
Your wife is ready.
Your wife will take BBC, if I was you it would happen asap!

I just wanted to share an interesting development in my dream of transforming my wife into a BBC hot wife.

My wife has a Japanese girlfriend who recently finalized her divorce with her black husband. This woman reminds me of Ayumi Shinoda a lot. She is 47, a year older than my wife and every bit as hot! Both of them have fantastic bodies and look much younger than they really are.

Anyway, Keiko (not her real name) is feeling pretty down. As a result of the legal fees associated with her nasty divorce, she is also broke. My wife and I decided to let her stay with us in our extra bedroom until she gets back on her feet. She is moving in at the end of the month. I can't wait! My mind is racing with the possibilities of what could happen. Also, on top of Keiko having a thing for black men, my wife said that she is into women as well. My cock is so hard right now just thinking about the end of the month. I have no idea if anything will come of this, but who knows. I will share more if things get interesting.

Back