My imagination running wild

I recently overheard my wife and her friend talking girl talk . Her friend is a cutie . And only 19, my wife is 23 . But being neighbors they got along great . Amber , my wife’s friends name . , was confiding in her that her new husband got off when she would flirt with guys in the chat rooms on a certain chat app . And even traded massages for more risqué flirting . Even admitting liking the attention .
after her baby was born she had put on a little weight, but the attention made her husband horny and want her even more.
this story is where my imagination take my neighbor Amber .

For the last few months , to take a bit of adult time for ourselves , my husband and I would play on our favorite chat app , and I would flirt , and send some pics of myself to these men . It really turned into some great sex for us after . It wasn’t long before we stumbled upon a group named “ blackened wives” . It quickly became my favorite, and I even initiated wanting to have our little chat sessions .
One night , after a couple drinks I told him we needed some new pics to share before we played , some dressed in lingerie, bras , and sexy panties. He even talked me into some good poses with nothing on but a smile . He even snuck a couple without my knowledge.

For the last few months , to take a bit of adult time for ourselves , my husband and I would play on our favorite chat app , and I would flirt , and send some pics of myself to these men . It really turned into some great sex for us after . It wasn’t long before we stumbled upon a group named “ blackened wives” . It quickly became my favorite, and I even initiated wanting to have our little chat sessions .
One night , after a couple drinks I told him we needed some new pics to share before we played , some dressed in lingerie, bras , and sexy panties. He even talked me into some good poses with nothing on but a smile . He even snuck a couple without my knowledge.
Can’t wait for the rest of this story

Hubby and I sat down on the bed and got comfy , scrolled through the messages we had received , and saw a new one from my favorite guy which included a live pic of him holding a ******* . He had a great big smile , and he was very hot . My husband told me I should send him one back , as he turned on the light over our bed . He took the iPad and typed “ laying here alone , hubby is out with the boys again”
He set the camera to selfie and handed it to me . I put on my sexiest face and put the camera into focus , and said hold on . He reached over and opened the top of my robe and slid one shoulder way down my arm . I chose the live option in the instant message and extended my arm about face level , made a kissy face and snapped the picture . When I looked at it , I could see my all of my breast was showing .
I told my husband I’m going to take another and set the iPad down to adjust , when he reached over and hit send .
Now for the first time since we had done this , someone had seen my face , and my boob . But it was this sexy buff black guy and that made it so hot and naughty feeling .
His responding message made me flush and warm as I read it . He told me he had no idea that I was this gorgeous, he loved my hair and eyes , and he hoped that my nipple was that hard because I was showing off to him ...
The second was right away with an apology ,
He was sitting with a few of his friends , and the 3 of them had seen me
With a pic of 4 huge black guys , each with their tounge out

Hubby and I sat down on the bed and got comfy , scrolled through the messages we had received , and saw a new one from my favorite guy which included a live pic of him holding a ******* . He had a great big smile , and he was very hot . My husband told me I should send him one back , as he turned on the light over our bed . He took the iPad and typed “ laying here alone , hubby is out with the boys again”
He set the camera to selfie and handed it to me . I put on my sexiest face and put the camera into focus , and said hold on . He reached over and opened the top of my robe and slid one shoulder way down my arm . I chose the live option in the instant message and extended my arm about face level , made a kissy face and snapped the picture . When I looked at it , I could see my all of my breast was showing .
I told my husband I’m going to take another and set the iPad down to adjust , when he reached over and hit send .
Now for the first time since we had done this , someone had seen my face , and my boob . But it was this sexy buff black guy and that made it so hot and naughty feeling .
His responding message made me flush and warm as I read it . He told me he had no idea that I was this gorgeous, he loved my hair and eyes , and he hoped that my nipple was that hard because I was showing off to him ...
The second was right away with an apology ,
He was sitting with a few of his friends , and the 3 of them had seen me
With a pic of 4 huge black guys , each with their tounge out
So fucking hot. Keep going. I hope these guys gave you instructions!!

The next message said
“ my boy swears he recognizes you from the club near the army base , see you there with your friends dancing and drinking hard cider “
Oh my god , I did go there , and I do ******* those while I’m out .
he invited us this weekend to that club , it was his 30th birthday , and his friend was coming home from a 2 year deployment, so the owner was closing the door for a huge bash .
I told him maybe and after a little bit , hubby told me I should go shopping for next weekend .

My husband had come home from work Monday, a little later then usual , carrying a few bags . He told me he bought something for me to wear this weekend .
I told him playing on line and meeting a guy in a bar we’re 2 different things
He replied that it was dancing and drinks what harm could it bring . He looked so happy that I just went along with it . I wanted to see what he got me right away
But he told me I had to wait . All week I was nervous , we didn’t talk about it at all .
Saturday came and I woke up to a note on the kitchen table ,
The note read ,.... hey babe ,
Go get your nails done , I’ll be home at 6 and we can go , be ready .... and it was taped to the bags he had the other day . I opened them to see what he got me . The first was Victoria Secret and inside was a lacy white see thru thong , and a matching white full open Demi bra . The other had white heels , the third , a white strappy skirt . It laced up in the front and was shorter then usual .
I called my girlfriend and went to get my nails done . After telling her I had a date night , and was going to pounce on my husband when we got home . She handed me a packet and told me to take one of these a couple hours before you go home , it’s ******* , and you will love it . I’d never tried it , so I said what the hell . And went home to shower and shave . Still no idea what this night might bring .

Back