My husband ate his own cum from my pussy again last night

He did it again! I guess he likes it. This is only the second time he has done this. I think it will eventually be really easy to turn him into a total cuckold that will support all my bbc sexual needs. I'm so excited. Can't wait to finally meet a real bbc.
Thats How it All Started with My Size QOS ex & I ..... I Lost her to one of her Blk b/fs ,& Im all good with that .. But Id sure Luv to find a Sane Size QOS Cuckoldress that would Love me ,But LUV fuckin VWE Blk Men,,,Yummm

My hubby has licked me out after I have been with my guy, he then swallows the cum. Reading this thread, does this mean my hubby wants to be a cuckold? He has told me this side of things is appealing to him, but he is still reluctant to watch. Is he slowly moving to being a cuckold, should I push it further?

My hubby has licked me out after I have been with my guy, he then swallows the cum. Reading this thread, does this mean my hubby wants to be a cuckold? He has told me this side of things is appealing to him, but he is still reluctant to watch. Is he slowly moving to being a cuckold, should I push it further?
Personally, I think it should be something that both husband and wife want, and are ready for. Sexual activity after you've been with another is one thing. Seeing that activity for himself is something else entirely. I'm not sure hubby and I will ever go that route. My concern is that it's a picture he will never be able to erase from his mind once it's there. You can't put things in reverse and go back.

I'd say don't push it, but let him reach the point of wanting to watch in his own time, if it happens at all.

Personally, I think it should be something that both husband and wife want, and are ready for. Sexual activity after you've been with another is one thing. Seeing that activity for himself is something else entirely. I'm not sure hubby and I will ever go that route. My concern is that it's a picture he will never be able to erase from his mind once it's there. You can't put things in reverse and go back.

I'd say don't push it, but let him reach the point of wanting to watch in his own time, if it happens at all.
Thanx, ive just started my first ever thread on this as dont want to pinch this persons thread. Appreciate the advice, not sure how far hubby wants pushing! X

My leeboi gets to eat his cum
Once in a while out of me if it is not something we allow much
That he loves cleanup of my black fellas cum from me well
Yeah it's cuck thing I encourage his enjoyment of me getting good sex
I just assume if you have cuckolded your husband
you must want to be used by better cock, black always then
Sub husbands like mine harden at being ****** and ordered
Eating his own cum usually gets him
Wanking his little nub dick anyway so I let him milk it all

I personally Luv bein a (bi) BBC Luvin cummthirsty cuck......I Most Definitely UNDERSTAND the Luv & ADDICTION to Blk Men With Big Fat Heavy Cocks & Lots of cummmmmm... I Luv submitting to them...

Your husband was a cuckold the minute you had sex with the first man after still being married to him. The fact that he eats his or anyone else's cum has nothing to do with his qualification as a cuckold.
If he likes eating cum from other men, then he may have a desire to suck off other men, and that would mean he has bisexual tendencies or is bisexual. Possibly his reluctance to watch you perform with other men is because he knows his real desire is to suck another man's cock. ;)

I think you have a valid point Mac, i think hubby is worried about what i or someone else will think of his sexuality if he watches me or does things with the guy. I dont mind if he has moved in that direction as long as we both happy and dont take it too far.

Back