Last night

strings

Years ago, friends gave me an XXL dildo for my birthday, just for fun. It has always been in a closet somewhere until last night. I've asked my wife many times if she wanted to use it, but the answer was always no. It was too big, she wanted sex with me, thought it was a crazy idea, you know the drill.

Until last night. We were lying in bed after watching a movie that put us in the right mood. Before I could do anything she asked herself if she would use the dildo instead of sex. I immediately said yes and after inserting the dildo I asked questions, is it good? does it feel different? what do you feel? I could hear from her moans that it was good! She was a bit tentative at first but eventually moaned into my ear how good it was, how big and full it was. I asked if the difference with my penis was big, yes was the clear answer.

After she came I wanted to start the sex. No she said playfully and put her thong back on. You didn't want, you’ll get another chance tomorrow. I kept grumbling and pleading but she wouldn't budge. Do it yourself, she said. I jerked next to her and came on my own stomach. She turned over satisfied and went to sleep.

Will this be the beginning?

Well, tell her all you can think about is her denying you because she has just had better. But add that it feels so wrong that it was not a real person and cock that gave her so much pleasure. And tell her she so deserves to enjoy eveey pueve of a man who can fuck her far better than you can. See where that leads you 😉

Back