My hubby told me I was built for BBC.

Is my hubby right? Was built for BBC Only?

• Total voters
Hey, Im new to the site. My hubby has been trying to get me to "Go Black" for almost 10 years. I'm really turned on by the fantasy but I'm not sure about making it a reality. I agreed to join a site and learn more about the lifestyle. He tells me that I was built for BBC. What do you think?

View attachment 456756View attachment 456757
You're amazing babe! If you guys really want i could set up a meeting with my black bulls friends. ..

Hey, Im new to the site. My hubby has been trying to get me to "Go Black" for almost 10 years. I'm really turned on by the fantasy but I'm not sure about making it a reality. I agreed to join a site and learn more about the lifestyle. He tells me that I was built for BBC. What do you think?

View attachment 456756View attachment 456757
with out a doubt go for you wont regret it believe me.Mandy xx

Sweetie! Let Talk...Guys! I Would Love To Sexually Break You In With Your First Interracial Sexually Experience Fucking Action With Daddy Thick Nasty Long 14' Nasty Black Meat Cock Drilling Doggyle Style. .Contact BLACK DADDY Inbox...If You Want To Sexually Take It Slow.....

Its been awhile since my last post so here is a quick update. I'm still not sure if I want to make our fantasy a reality. I kept hubby locked up till valentines. I locked him back up but he cheated and snuck out with a spare key he found. Our jobs got very busy at that time so we put the sex play on hold. He is leaving for a business trip monday. Maybe while he is gone I can find out more about going black? This is a pic I sent him on his last business trip.
FullSizeRender2.jpg

Its been awhile since my last post so here is a quick update. I'm still not sure if I want to make our fantasy a reality. I kept hubby locked up till valentines. I locked him back up but he cheated and snuck out with a spare key he found. Our jobs got very busy at that time so we put the sex play on hold. He is leaving for a business trip monday. Maybe while he is gone I can find out more about going black? This is a pic I sent him on his last business trip.
View attachment 570610
Gorgeous...

View attachment 570610

What's more to find out?

BBC + Your white married pussy - being on the pill (hehehe) x orgasms galore =

Best decision for your and your cucky caged hubby

Take the plunge. You're more than ready. :bigsmile:

View attachment 570610
that good upgrade, I love your ass and your big tits lady unfaithful. That excites me. Here come back soon

View attachment 570610
Smoking hot :)

View attachment 570610
Brunette, one you sent that picture to your traveler?

Back