Finally Told my wife

It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, I wasn't sure how she would take it and was upset at first but mostly because she thought I wanted out but I reassured her that was not the case and she has come to accept it very well and for us it has opened a whole new fantasy world that I hope can become a reality.

It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, I wasn't sure how she would take it and was upset at first but mostly because she thought I wanted out but I reassured her that was not the case and she has come to accept it very well and for us it has opened a whole new fantasy world that I hope can become a reality.
That's awesome what did you tell her and how did you tell her

So I finally told my wife about me sucking BBC in the past , she asked how it even happened and told her how it all went down to my surprise she wasn't mad and it was kinda hot her knowing that I've done that
Any update since the posting? Have you guys progressed at all with this fantasy?

That's awesome what did you tell her and how did you tell her
I told her that I’m bi and that I’d had an experience with a male on one of her girls weekends. It built up inside me until I knew I just had to tell her. She had a ton of questions and eventually after she started accepting it more I told her I had more experiences especially before we met. I made it very clear I don’t want a relationship with a male, it isn’t like that it’s just about the sex that can be very hot.

Back