My hotwife asked me if she can meet a guy alone..

Someone please tell me if i should ever allow this. Our rules were “never be apart from each other when playing with others.
As someone said earlier, you and your wife need to set the ground rules and then stick to them for this lifestyle to work. Not to say the rules can't be changed...as we originally had the same ground rule as you (always be together when playing). But that changed over time, as my wife wanted to spend time alone with her boyfriend...and I was comfortable with that as I got to know him also. There is no right or wrong answer...it is whatever you guys decide. But you both need to stick to it...unless you both agree to change.

It depends, the first time no way. She's your wife never send her into a situation where she might get hurt. If you've both been with the guy before rely on your judgement. Attempt to establish who originated the idea her or him. I've known two women over the years that convinced husbands to allow this at the instance of the other guy that turned out bad. They ended up servicing several of the guys friends unless he was a pimp. For some women that would be a big plus. For others a very traumatic experience.

Someone please tell me if i should ever allow this. Our rules were “never be apart from each other when playing with others.
Rules change, shite happens. Relationships are a ever-changing give and take thing. She wants to go-it-alone a few times and you can't fault her for that. Now the BIG question is what do you want in return IF you let her? Just think of it as shes trying to bribe you sexually into getting what she wants. So, what would your new deal be? What do you want?

This is a decision that only you and your wife can make. Together you two made the rules. If a rule is to be changed, then both of you must agree. If she insists I'd see that as a red, danger flag. BUT, not my decision to make. Good luck, no matter what is decided.

Wow, seems to be a lot of hard and fast rules people have. Fortunately my husband and I have a very fluid and dynamic approach to my lovers. I often meet men alone, maybe 50% of the time. My husband likes for me to have alone time, especially on our first date. Having said that, we are confident in our vetting process and have resources available to us others may not have. And our confidence and trust in each other is solid as a rock. Our thought is if you even have to talk about whether you should then don't. For us we enjoy the thrill. And the risk. There is nothing hotter than texting my hubby, who's sitting at the bar, that I met a guy on my way to the bathroom and I'm leaving with him.

Risky, but VERY sexy system! I have to admit that there have been times when we were out and the place was crowded and sexual contacts were made. Her famous line is this, whispered: "Honey, the man in the blue shirt wants me to go outside and sit in his car so we can "talk". Is it ok?" I should add that my pretty little wife is one terrific conversationalist!

Back