My hot Asian wife is curious to try black but hesitant to take that first step...

Do you think a husband who wants to watch his wife to suck & fuck big black cocks is a pervert?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey how are you man hell yeah actually have a close fuck buddy friendship with a couple where the wife is phillipina. I personally think there incredible hot woman. So what nationality is your wife? Where are you guys located and you said you do travel to the Dallas area with her? We need to chat about what your looking for let me know. Know problem at all meeting you guys or setting up a incidental meeting lol and making some magic happen. My email is tengunner@yahoo.com or on yahooIM tengunner. I am first and foremost a gentleman not some dumb acting thug type blessed with the gift of chat to put her at ease. I am dominant by nature 5'10 190 10' very thick cock blessed with stamina and can perform 3 or 4 times. Lets chat more. Send some pics.

I would love to see my wife take a 10 inch plus bbc! She has been with several black men before we met. She never talks to me about it though.

Hey how are you man hell yeah actually have a close fuck buddy friendship with a couple where the wife is phillipina. I personally think there incredible hot woman. So what nationality is your wife? Where are you guys located and you said you do travel to the Dallas area with her? We need to chat about what your looking for let me know. Know problem at all meeting you guys or setting up a incidental meeting lol and making some magic happen. My email is tengunner@yahoo.com or on yahooIM tengunner. I am first and foremost a gentleman not some dumb acting thug type blessed with the gift of chat to put her at ease. I am dominant by nature 5'10 190 10' very thick cock blessed with stamina and can perform 3 or 4 times. Lets chat more. Send some pics.

sorry, i just realized i gave you an incorrect email. its montgomerybeau@ymail.com
beau and su is our moniker here

enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k.

Back