My girlfriend

So she has arrived. We are all naked from now on and it feels a little weird. My girlfriend is super hot and it is confirmed by the tranny by the look of her huge boner..

Nothing has happened yet but the tranny has touched my girlfriend from behind with her hands on my girlfriends breasts to tease her. Then they kissed and I thought they would start to fuck directly but then she stopped and asked if we have coffee.

Okey tranny teases my girlfriend from time to time. In the sofa she licked my girlfriend to an orgasm while she was jerking of herself. After that she cuddled with my girlfriend on the sofa, behind her. Some kissing from time to time.

As usual my girlfriend laugh so much at the trannys jokes. I feel a little jealous about how she always get my girlfriend to laugh. She has such a sexy laugh and the tranny always laugh at her own jokes so when they laugh at the same time it sounds so sexy. My girlfriends hot laugh combined with the trannys dominant laugh. I can't help to get horny from that, i don't know why.

So there has just been tease all day and when we was about to cook dinner all 3 of us. My girlfriend was cutting tomatoes to the sallad when the Tranny out of nowhere just went behind her and pushed the dick in my girlfriend. It took me by surprise when i just heard my girlfriend cry of pleasure and some nice smacking sounds when she fucked my girlfriend furiously from behind. Insane speed and as always rhytmic fuck when the smacking sound came like in same amount of seconds. My girlfriend was like in heat or something, never ever has she cried of pleasure like that before when we are having sex. My girlfriend got a nice creampie, it dripped like hell of semen on the floor. After that we continued to fix dinner. I Couldn't help but feel jealous.

Blonde, tanned, normal weight. Like 160 cm height. If I say like this, everyone i know likes her ass. She goes to the gym very often. My african friend if you want to know is not super fat, a little but not much.

He came to me again now and asked if we want to stay a little bit longer. He is going to fix sauna and so on. I told him thats not an good idea and thats when he asked me if he could get just one more chance to seduce my girlfriend. I strictly told him no but he said that if he don't succeed he is never going to ask me again.

I told him no but he said that if i let him and if he succeeds he want me to watch them fuck. I don't know why but i kind of like that idea but also not. I don't know if it is that im ******* but i told him ok we can try. I got so bad feeling about this but also a little excited. I told him that we are never going to get her to agree to take a sauna with him but he said that he already have a plan for that.

He said that he already had spoken with my girlfriends best friend about taking a sauna and she wanted to. So he was going to speak with her to try to convince my girlfriend to this. He also wanted me to talk to her but i don't know what im supposed to say.. Any ideas? I had already told her earlier how much i wanted her to stay away from him.
She has a great girlfriend, just tell your girl that you were being selfish and she should be with him and enjoy herself.

So there has just been tease all day and when we was about to cook dinner all 3 of us. My girlfriend was cutting tomatoes to the sallad when the Tranny out of nowhere just went behind her and pushed the dick in my girlfriend. It took me by surprise when i just heard my girlfriend cry of pleasure and some nice smacking sounds when she fucked my girlfriend furiously from behind. Insane speed and as always rhytmic fuck when the smacking sound came like in same amount of seconds. My girlfriend was like in heat or something, never ever has she cried of pleasure like that before when we are having sex. My girlfriend got a nice creampie, it dripped like hell of semen on the floor. After that we continued to fix dinner. I Couldn't help but feel jealous.
You should invite your colleague over to

I've tried hard to convince my girlfriend to have sex with black men but she says no. She says that black man have small dicks and probably won't make her cum. She is a little bit of a racsist. Anyone have any ideas of how to make her change her mind? We have this big black african guy at work. He asks me every week if he can bang my wife and I would let him. It"s just she hates him. So me and my African friend came up with an great idea to let him come over next saturday to play PlayStation. I know my wife works late so when she comes home she usually takes a shower. Im going to let him go in to the shower and I will hide. So when she comes home she will probably think it's me showering and she usually join me in the shower. When she enters she see his BBC and lets see what she says. :D She is going to be soo angry. What do you think? Any more prank ideas?
Dear Lord I need to know how this HORRIBLE idea panned out 👀😂😂

I think this is far as I go. This african guy went to far. Him jerking of in front of my girlfriend was not planned in the prank. He would shower, they would bump into each other in there to see her reaction. Well we did see it but he was supposed to take on his towel and try to act embarrased to but instead he took it one level higher and started to jerk off in my shower. Thats disgusting.
Why Are you acting like a Victim here? Whole thing was Your idea.. planted a naked man to shower with your naked wife to see how she would react to him trying to fuck her and you say him jacking off to show her the goods was " going to far " ? 😂😂 People like you are the reason I make cucks agree to a wavier of intention before any play time is had.

He has a sauna in his own house... We both are home now. Well my girlfriend asked me about this sauna thing she is not much for sauna. She said that if i want to take a sauna so would she. I said that we can take. When we got in it was just me and her but after a while he came in totally naked and my girlfriend screamed because she thought it was only me and her going to take the sauna.

She was about to leave the sauna when he blocked the way for her. I forgot to say both i and her was naked as well. She panicked and began to try to hit him but he just grabbed her arms and told her to calm down. She did when she knew he was much stronger. We then sat there and he said that he want to fuck her. He also said that she is the sexiest girl in the party and he would love to fuck her. He also said that i agree to let her if she want.

She looked extremely angry at me and then on him. She was pretty ******* and looked me for a long time in the eyes and said fine do it then. I was shocked about those words. He looked very happy and began to touch her legs and breasts, and he started to kiss her. It went so fast, he like lifted her up in a sexy way on his lap and I could see that he was fully erect. I Couldn't believe that she was fine with this, he started to touch her down there and after a while he wanted her to touch his bbc but thats when she freaked out and said stop. She ran out. I ran after and she said that she can't do it. Especially not with him. I hugged her and said that she doesn't have to do anything if she doesn't want to and we went into the shower. My colleague came out from the sauna pretty frustrated and tried to join the same shower as her. Thats when i got angry for real and said that if he enters her shower im going to hit him. He said sorry but mumbled something about that im a cockblocker?? What the hell. If she doesn't want to fuck him he should respect that.

However when we came home she admit that she is a little curious of having sex with him. She told me its hard to say why. Just that it feels so forbidden for her, growing up with racist family. She also told me that he is so dominant, thats why she is falling for him, she is helpless when he is around her. I told her that if she really want to do it with him im going to let her do it. But she said that she of course not want it. Im the only guy for her. I don't know where this is going but finally she admits her attraction to him.

She was however very angry on her best friend for tricking her to join sauna with me and him. Her best friend never joined the sauna and we didn't see her more this night..

Im going to talk more with her tomorrow.
What temperature was the sauna at maybe it was too hot

So there has been a while now and the tranny has been here regularly fucking up my wife. My wife even got pregnant last month but decided not to keep it. When tranny heard about that she punished my wife with an even harder fuck. Now she has invited a black tranny to our house next weekend and from pictures ive seen from what tranny showed me she is brutally huge down there. I said that i don't feel its a great idea because my wife isn't into black but she didn't listen. My wife doesn't know anything about it so i just feel sorry for her. I think this has gone to far and I know she will be mad at me inviting new people. Im thinking about leaving town with my wife on thursday so we are not home when she brings the black tranny.

So there has been a while now and the tranny has been here regularly fucking up my wife. My wife even got pregnant last month but decided not to keep it. When tranny heard about that she punished my wife with an even harder fuck. Now she has invited a black tranny to our house next weekend and from pictures ive seen from what tranny showed me she is brutally huge down there. I said that i don't feel its a great idea because my wife isn't into black but she didn't listen. My wife doesn't know anything about it so i just feel sorry for her. I think this has gone to far and I know she will be mad at me inviting new people. Im thinking about leaving town with my wife on thursday so we are not home when she brings the black tranny.
I say meet the trannys friend. See what happens.

Two things. First, does the tranny have tits?
second, you should tell your gf about the other tranny based on her reaction.

Two things. First, does the tranny have tits?
second, you should tell your gf about the other tranny based on her reaction.
Yes she has tits. I did tell her and she got mad. I told tranny about this but she insisted that i should trick her to stay home so she could be confronted by them. My girlfriend has big problems with black people, i don't have but for some reason she has.

Yes she has tits. I did tell her and she got mad. I told tranny about this but she insisted that i should trick her to stay home so she could be confronted by them. My girlfriend has big problems with black people, i don't have but for some reason she has.
If your gf has a problem with black people but you don't doesn't that mean you don't have a reason to be on this site? Unless it's just a game

Back