My girlfriend

I've tried hard to convince my girlfriend to have sex with black men but she says no. She says that black man have small dicks and probably won't make her cum. She is a little bit of a racsist. Anyone have any ideas of how to make her change her mind? We have this big black african guy at work. He asks me every week if he can bang my wife and I would let him. It"s just she hates him. So me and my African friend came up with an great idea to let him come over next saturday to play PlayStation. I know my wife works late so when she comes home she usually takes a shower. Im going to let him go in to the shower and I will hide. So when she comes home she will probably think it's me showering and she usually join me in the shower. When she enters she see his BBC and lets see what she says. :D She is going to be soo angry. What do you think? Any more prank ideas?

The plan was to have the prank tomorrow but my african friend Couldn't wait to do the shower prank. He said that if he get the chance to show her his BBC she would stop being racsist, i Couldn't do anything other than to laugh at that because if think nothing will stop my girlfriend from being racsist. However i let him do it. She came home from work, he got naked and got in the shower. My girlfriend didn't go directly in the shower, she started making food instead, i promise she never do this ******* after work but just today when we would try the prank she does it. I hide in the closet just outside from the toilet. I didn't know what to do, my friend would probably be impatient of being alone in the shower for that long time. 😂 She cooked dinner for like 45 minutes, she could clearly hear that someone was in the shower. When the dinner was done, she called on me several times and I kind of felt and just when i was about to step out from the closet she undressed naked, took her towel from her chair and started to walk to the shower with her cute blonde hair and her naked tanned body. She got in and it got quiet for a long time, i got scared first that this african cocky guy actually managed? But finally she screamed extremely angry and the shower stopped. Suddenly they talked normal for several seconds, like 30 seconds. I did not hear what they were saying but i did hear my friend inviting her to shower and some talking after that. I got a little bit scared that she was so calm and I Couldn't wait and walked towards the toilet to hear better thats when she stormed out and bumped into me. She wasn't angry but she said that we need to talk later... She then took on her clothes and went out for a walk. I played some PlayStation with him and asked what they were saying. He said that he invited her to the shower but she said some racsist things to him, not interested to join but he says that she Couldn't stop looking at his errected BBC. When he started to jerk off (wtf) she ran away. I said to him that he can't do that. He probably destroyed everything. When she came home she demanded that he should go home so we can talk. She was quite angry on him and not to me. She said that he started to jerk off. I agree with her, that is way out of line for him. But i Couldn't ask her about what he said, that she looked on his BBC all the time. She denied it of course. But before she got to bed she did say that she Couldn't believe that someone could have so big penis. I asked if she liked it but still a no from her. I don't know, this kind of prank got to far and when it actually came down i got afraid that she actually would do something in the shower with him. He called me later and said sorry and he asked what prank we are going to do next. I hang up. I don't know if i can go any further. I think she actually got interested in it now and I kind of regrets it now. I will think about it.

I think this is far as I go. This african guy went to far. Him jerking of in front of my girlfriend was not planned in the prank. He would shower, they would bump into each other in there to see her reaction. Well we did see it but he was supposed to take on his towel and try to act embarrased to but instead he took it one level higher and started to jerk off in my shower. Thats disgusting.

So today me and my girlfriend got an invitation to a party here in the city. My girlfriend likes to party so of course we went to the party. When we arrived we see our african friend sitting there. Both me and my girlfriend felt a little bit worried about this and told her that we should go but she said that we can stay for a little while. This african guy is the only Black in the party and there was a lot of people there. We sat down around the table, he didn't say or do anything so i felt less worried but suddenly my girlfriend got dragged into some card "party game" and of course she attended. After a little while some of the guys playing card asked this african guy to play as well. Now i got a little worried, my girlfriend was being more and more ******* and now playing card game with him and others. I don't like card games so i only watched. However i didn't know the rules and I guess my girlfriend didn't know that either because at some point the Africa dude lost one game and one of the girls told him to take of all his clothes except his pants. Now i got worried and told my girlfriend to stop play and go out to take a smoke but the other girls told her to stay. After a little discussion she stayed and I could clearly see my colleague smile for himself a little. Well after 30-45 minutes my girlfriend also lost and one of the guys told her to strip to her bra and pants. She got angry but she did do it.. Not long after that the african dude go to say a rule för my girlfriend because she lost again and he told her to sit on his lap until someone takes away that rule. Everyone laughed and thought it was a good rule and both i and my girlfriend got extremely angry and I told her to take her clothes on her and go home with me. She was about to when one of the guys a friend to my african colleague said that she was a pussy or coward (don't know exactly) how to translate it and she got super angry and said FINE i do it. That sent bad signals for me in my body. I was in horror, i know that my girlfriend hates when someone calls her that and she often want to prove that she dares to do it. Well, he then sat there, i could clearly see his disgusting boner and she sat on his lap. The 10 first minutes she didn't sit fully on his lap and he didn't do anything dirty but i could see him giving her more drinks. He stopped playing and he wanted to watch my girlfriend and the others play instead. Thats when he took a good grip around my wife and lifted her up, she didn't clearly have enough time to react and he put her fully on his lap. He is a lot bigger than her so she didn't have any chance at all. She screamed, i first thought it was for him lifting her but now afterwards i understand it was because of the insane boner hitting her ass. She tried to resist his grip but he always put her back. After a few seconds she got a weird look on her face, sighed and continued to play. I didn't know what to do. They played for like 20 minutes, i started talking with an old friend and after a while i watched and could see this african guy whispering something to my girlfriend and they both started to laugh a lot. Thats when i got enough and went to them and lifted up my girlfriend from his grip. His boner had increased a LOT. I told my girlfriend to take on her clothes NOW because i don't tolerate this ******* anymore. We went home and I asked her what the hell was so fun and she would not tell me. I asked if it felt nice to sit on his lap or what but she said no. She did say later that it was twitching like hell and it felt extremely hard. She stills denied that she liked it but i think she does. What the hell am im going to do. I don't like anymore where this is going.

Update: Me and my girlfriend had a serious talk the day after and she was sad about letting him have her on his lap. We decided to take one week vacation from work so we can be together all week. However this guy has tried to call me a few times but i have not answered. He also found my girlfriends phone number and he has sent some disgusting messages also including his fully erect bbc. My girlfriend has not responded on his messages. Yesterday he came to our house and knocked on our door. We didn't open it, later he texted that he wanted to take a coffee with us. Today when i was out for a few minutes throwing garbage he came to house again. I met him and he invited me and my wife to his party tomorrow. I said no. We wont come. I didn't tell my girlfriend that i met him but she said that she got invited to his party and her best friend has been invited to. She had already called and was kind of trying to talk her into coming to the party. My girlfriend has serious problems with saying no so she said that we will come. Of course she doesn't want it but now we don't know what to say to her best friend. We were thinking about saying that we have got sick or something. But i know my girlfriend will fuck it up somehow and we are probably going to that party and my african colleague is going to do more moves on my girlfriend when she is *******. Im a little bit afraid. I spoke with another friend of mine about this african guy and he said that he did the same with his girlfriend, he didn't stop harassing them until he got to fuck her. When he finally got her he stopped. I don't know how many he has done this to but clearly my girlfriend is the new main target to his BBC. I regret everything now.

I've tried hard to convince my girlfriend to have sex with black men but she says no. She says that black man have small dicks and probably won't make her cum. She is a little bit of a racsist. Anyone have any ideas of how to make her change her mind? We have this big black african guy at work. He asks me every week if he can bang my wife and I would let him. It"s just she hates him. So me and my African friend came up with an great idea to let him come over next saturday to play PlayStation. I know my wife works late so when she comes home she usually takes a shower. Im going to let him go in to the shower and I will hide. So when she comes home she will probably think it's me showering and she usually join me in the shower. When she enters she see his BBC and lets see what she says. :D She is going to be soo angry. What do you think? Any more prank ideas?
get verified here and she would love it.

can't wait to hear more. your GF sounds a little submissive.
I don't understand, she usually is not that. She is a very hot headed girl but she kind of got submissive in front of my colleague. At least on the party. Today i need to convince her to not go to his party. We need to lie to her best friend and thats what hurting her most.

I think it's a little hot, i thought in the beginning that this was a good idea but afterwards i feel very bad and a little worried to see her with any other. In the beginning i just thought she would throw him out and he was so cocky at work so i wanted to see his face when not succeeding but i think all his failed attempts only triggered him more.

I told her today about the rumours about him, about him stalking my friends girlfriend and not stopping until he succeeds. She didn't like what she heard. Then i discussed about the party and she hasn't told her friend that were not going because she can't lie to her.. Sigh. So i called her friend her if we could do anything else instead but she insisted that we should go. My last attempt to stop this was to call up my colleague and say that i want to come over and take a coffee and talk about this. He is really kind when we are not talking about my girlfriend.. We met at his place, just me and him and I asked if he can stop all this ******* because i regret we doing this. He told me that he is going to stop. He just think my girlfriend is so hot and he said that if he just get a few more chances she will fall for him. He don't want to steal her, just have sex. He also told that he is living for this. To have sex with so many women as possible before getting older. He is 42 years.. But looks younger. He just want to live his life. My girlfriend is just 21. I told him no, and he then promised to leave us alone. However i don't believe him yet, and im going to guard my girlfriend today. She promised that she is not going to play any card games today and that we can go home early.

I update later when i'm coming home.

It sounds like you got more than you bargained for. I mean, you DID want all this, didn't you? And calling his actions disgusting? I mean, what did you think was going to happen? A naked man with a huge dick next to your sexy young gf. Is she your gf or your wife? You switched it up in your message here.

To me, this guy will persist and your lady is already intrigued and somewhat confused about her emotions (racist tendencies according to you but that BBC is the real thing omg, right?) Best to make sure she's on birth control pills so when he does fuck and cum deep inside her, she won't get pregnant. Other than that, just reassure her that you love her very much. But definitely discuss how all this will affect your relationship.

It sounds like you got more than you bargained for. I mean, you DID want all this, didn't you? And calling his actions disgusting? I mean, what did you think was going to happen? A naked man with a huge dick next to your sexy young gf. Is she your gf or your wife? You switched it up in your message here.

To me, this guy will persist and your lady is already intrigued and somewhat confused about her emotions (racist tendencies according to you but that BBC is the real thing omg, right?) Best to make sure she's on birth control pills so when he does fuck and cum deep inside her, she won't get pregnant. Other than that, just reassure her that you love her very much. But definitely discuss how all this will affect your relationship.
Im sorry, we are not married yet. But we are going to.

We have restrictions in this area, maximum 50 persons at a time. In a party like the last time we was like 15 persons maybe.

I did want it in the beginning but i didn't know back then that i would feel like this afterwards. We are going now to his place. I will keep you updated.

Im sorry, we are not married yet. But we are going to.

We have restrictions in this area, maximum 50 persons at a time. In a party like the last time we was like 15 persons maybe.

I did want it in the beginning but i didn't know back then that i would feel like this afterwards. We are going now to his place. I will keep you updated.
How was the party

Back