My girlfriend

Im sorry but this is real.
Holy hell bro. Lots of back n forth here. Seems to me that you have to set up a safe area (like hotel) with you present and nearby (taking pics) so that they can fuck. Alcohol seems to be the key as she's very apprehensive but in moderation. However, I would say that this guy needs to be less aggressive in his approach to your girl. Save that caveman "alpha" aggression for when he's actually having sex with your girl. Again, make sure she's on birth control pills because I have a strong feeling this guy won't pull out.

He has a sauna in his own house... We both are home now. Well my girlfriend asked me about this sauna thing she is not much for sauna. She said that if i want to take a sauna so would she. I said that we can take. When we got in it was just me and her but after a while he came in totally naked and my girlfriend screamed because she thought it was only me and her going to take the sauna.

She was about to leave the sauna when he blocked the way for her. I forgot to say both i and her was naked as well. She panicked and began to try to hit him but he just grabbed her arms and told her to calm down. She did when she knew he was much stronger. We then sat there and he said that he want to fuck her. He also said that she is the sexiest girl in the party and he would love to fuck her. He also said that i agree to let her if she want.

She looked extremely angry at me and then on him. She was pretty ******* and looked me for a long time in the eyes and said fine do it then. I was shocked about those words. He looked very happy and began to touch her legs and breasts, and he started to kiss her. It went so fast, he like lifted her up in a sexy way on his lap and I could see that he was fully erect. I Couldn't believe that she was fine with this, he started to touch her down there and after a while he wanted her to touch his bbc but thats when she freaked out and said stop. She ran out. I ran after and she said that she can't do it. Especially not with him. I hugged her and said that she doesn't have to do anything if she doesn't want to and we went into the shower. My colleague came out from the sauna pretty frustrated and tried to join the same shower as her. Thats when i got angry for real and said that if he enters her shower im going to hit him. He said sorry but mumbled something about that im a cockblocker?? What the hell. If she doesn't want to fuck him he should respect that.

However when we came home she admit that she is a little curious of having sex with him. She told me its hard to say why. Just that it feels so forbidden for her, growing up with racist family. She also told me that he is so dominant, thats why she is falling for him, she is helpless when he is around her. I told her that if she really want to do it with him im going to let her do it. But she said that she of course not want it. Im the only guy for her. I don't know where this is going but finally she admits her attraction to him.

She was however very angry on her best friend for tricking her to join sauna with me and him. Her best friend never joined the sauna and we didn't see her more this night..

Im going to talk more with her tomorrow.
Assuming this is all real, things are going well for your colleague. Gf is interested in his big dick, swagger and dominant manner, and starts losing her inhibitions and prejudices concerning interracial relationships. Had he been more patient with her, he probably would have fucked her already and you would be by now a happy cuck. I guess his desire got in the way, he craves your girlfriend so much he can hardly control himself. I see some real chemistry there, and don't think you can put a stop in it now, even if you want to. Remember too, a person that loses a taboo will go further down the road than one who didn't have taboos to begin with. So, if your racist gf goes black she will probably turn into a black cock slut and dump you.
Like I said, all this assuming the situation is real. Even if it isn't it makes for a good read, so I can't wait to read the next chapter 😉

Update: Worst hangover ever on saturday, we have not heard anything from my colleague. My girlfriend didn't want to talk about the party and what happened. The only thing she said was that she is never going to let him do it with her. I said that she need to learn to say no to invitations for potential partys where he is in.

Because thats where he is going to try it again.. Yesterday we was only home and we just waited for him to ask to come over or some invitation again but completely quiet from his side.

Tomorrow my vacation is over and im back to work so i have to see him tomorrow. Luckily my girlfriend doesn't work at my work. He would probably try to fuck her there. We have a girl at our work that he try to hit on all the time. She doesn't give him any attention at all and I can see thats what triggers him more to continue seduce. I can't imagine what she is going through, he is a ******* with no respect for women.

Update: Worst hangover ever on saturday, we have not heard anything from my colleague. My girlfriend didn't want to talk about the party and what happened. The only thing she said was that she is never going to let him do it with her. I said that she need to learn to say no to invitations for potential partys where he is in.

Because thats where he is going to try it again.. Yesterday we was only home and we just waited for him to ask to come over or some invitation again but completely quiet from his side.

Tomorrow my vacation is over and im back to work so i have to see him tomorrow. Luckily my girlfriend doesn't work at my work. He would probably try to fuck her there. We have a girl at our work that he try to hit on all the time. She doesn't give him any attention at all and I can see thats what triggers him more to continue seduce. I can't imagine what she is going through, he is a ******* with no respect for women.
Ok thanks for the update

So, it seems you dodged a bullet there. You still have your girlfriend, which you ran a great risk of losing. Are you clear about your wishes now? Do you still want to see a black man fucking her? Mind you, the fact that it hasnt happened yet is only due to your colleagues boorishnes. Had it been a black man with better game, who knew how to behave in a situation like this, he would have seduced your woman from day one, in the shower. She already told you she is attracted to dominant men. If you want it, it is only a matter of finding the right person, the one with the right attitude. If not, then you should perhaps try and become more dominant yourself.

Now, as for the way your colleague behaves to that girl at your work: my bet is, if she is single or in a relationship with a beta, and finds him even mildly attractive, he will fuck her some day. You see, it is irrelevant if he is "a monster with no respect for women" because women would rather be well fucked than well respected.

P.S. Am I right in guessing you are from Sweden?

To be honest, Trust her instincts here and yours. From what you have described, taht's pretty much sexual assault. If you're going to swing, DON'T do it with this guy.

I will say, how often to stories get faked that end with "not happening, not going to do it"?

Update: Nothing has happened for a while now. My colleague didn't do anything at all since last time. We have not talked with each other at all. My girlfriend hasn't got any new messages from him and he has not sent me any messages to me or come to our house. I think it's over with his attempts. Though it seems that my girlfriend is a little bit bored now when he has stopped. Maybe she liked all the attention that she got from him. I however give her all my attention to show her im loving her. I will update if anything at all happens, if no then i will say goodbye to this forum.

Update: Nothing has happened for a while now. My colleague didn't do anything at all since last time. We have not talked with each other at all. My girlfriend hasn't got any new messages from him and he has not sent me any messages to me or come to our house. I think it's over with his attempts. Though it seems that my girlfriend is a little bit bored now when he has stopped. Maybe she liked all the attention that she got from him. I however give her all my attention to show her im loving her. I will update if anything at all happens, if no then i will say goodbye to this forum.
Good luck to you. I hope all goes well, and this guy stays gone. Just one bad experience with him (or here for that matter) shouldn't necessarily turn you both off from exploring, if that's where your heart lies.

If she is bored now, maybe that is an open door to talk about whether the idea and the attention might be a turn her on and be fun for her, but with somone more respectful. You might even decide to keep it as a fantasy for now, but it can be sexy talk while you are playing with eachother. Let her know how sexy she is and how hot it would be for you to see her pleasing another guy. Let her know how much that makes you want her even more, and how hot it would be to reclaim her after. It seems like the seed of desire has been planted.

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Unexpected update: So tonight something unexpected happened.. It was kind of hot experience. My girlfriend had one colleague with her home after work (a female) . It's her best friend at her work. They took a few glasses of wine, and her friend after a while got a call, it was her friend, my girlfriend doesn't know this friend (also a girl) at least what we thought. She asked my girlfriends friend if they are going to hang out and one thing lead to another and she came to us.

Both me and my girlfriend got very surprised as it was a tranny. Very feminine with long black hair, very skinny and about 170 centimeters tall. Extremely light skinned. Not tanned at all. She joined us 4 at in the kitchen and we started to play card games. I suspected that she was a tranny or a super lesbian because i could clearly see her giving much attention to my girlfriend. It"s like super hard to make my girlfriend to laugh, i mean she usually doesn't laugh to simple bad jokes but this tranny made her laugh extremely much with her bad jokes, i seemed like she knew exactly how to make my girlfriend laugh. The whole night she like made my girlfriend her submissive joke bitch. Never seen my girlfriend laugh so much at so bad jokes.

I could see some attraction from my girlfriend start to raise towards this for me ugly tranny with glasses as they started to joke of sexual things and yeah they all got super *******. I had my thoughts that she was a tranny already from start but didn't get worried until my girlfriends colleague got so ******* so she falled asleep.

They both helped my girlfriends colleague to the toilet and they laughed pretty much. They had fun. I stayed in the kitchen to make some food. Suddenly i began to wonder where they are and walked towards the toilet and what i saw was the most shocking thing in my life. My girlfriends colleague slept on the floor in front of the toilet and on the bench beside i could see my girlfriend giving a blowjob on the tranny. I asked what the hell is going on and my girlfriend got shocked and ran out from the toilet and in our bedroom probably afraid of what she just did. The tranny sat there and said nothing, looked a bit afraid. She began to take on her dress when i asked her to stay in the kitchen.

She said the should probably go but i insisted that i want her to stay. A little confused she stayed. I went in our bedroom and found my girlfriend crying. I hugged her and asked why she is crying and she told me that she is the worst girlfriend ever. That she Couldn't help the attraction towards this tranny. I got quite horny from watching what i just saw and told her that i can forgive her and if she want she can fuck with this tranny, only if i could stay and watch. She agreed but also asked me to promise that this would not destroy our relationship. I told her that it won't. I told her to undress and stay in the bedroom as I was about to ask the tranny in the kitchen if she would agree to do this. A little afraid was i that she would be ashamed and say no.

I discussed about our like fantasy of me just watching when they fuck and she was first not so into it. She was a little bit embarrased of having me in the corner watching them fuck but she agreed after a while and told me to stay out of the sex. She is not into males and I agreed as Im not interested in trannys at all but i kind of liked the idea of watching her fuck my girlfriend. We all was pretty ******* at this moment and we walked in the bedroom. We talked with my girlfriend about the "deal" and she agreed. It didn't take long for the tranny to undress and she walked towards my girlfriend and they started to kiss sensually. When they stood there kissing i Couldn't help to fap as it looked like the perfect match, a skinny super White skinned tranny with Black hair almost 10 cm longer than my girlfriend kissing my blonde, tanned hot girlfriend. After not long time she started to lick my girlfriend and she looked stunned, i never was good at that so it must have been super great, then my girlfriend blowjob her and first now i could see how big it was, much bigger than mine.

My girlfriend sucked like I never seen her before doing it and after a short while she started to fuck my girlfriend from behind with a very rhytmic fuck for like forever and as my girlfriend started to scream of pleasure she started to bang my girlfriend faster and faster like forever. It felt like longest minutes ever and super sexy slaps of her hips slamming on my girlfriend from behind as my girlfriend came so hard like it sounded that she was totally broken. I have never heard her like that before. Like she was in heaven, thats when she picked up the pace even faster and now my girlfriend screamed a lot and she filled my girlfriend with semen. I was shocked, the tranny fucked her like a robot, she never stopped and she fell upon my girlfriend and they kissed a little while she emptied her balls.

When she was done my girlfriend stayed in the doggy position so i could see all semen running out, was huge creampie.

My girlfriend fell asleep very fast after that, and I told the tranny that she can sleep at our place. She can take my place in the bed and sleep with my girlfriend. I slept on the extra bed in the room. We all fell asleep, like 3 hours later i hear some kissing and I could see them cuddling on the bed what looked like missionary and Suddenly i heard my girlfriend cry of pleasure as the tranny rammed her again. I stayed in bed and pretended to sleep as they fucked like rabbits. After a little while my girlfriend took the doggystyle position again and the tranny fucked her now much faster than the first time and creampied her again. My girlfriend cried like never before of pleasure and then i don't know what happened but it looked like the tranny licked my girlfriend to orgasm again before they both started to sleep again. On the morning we all woke up and took a coffee and talked about what happened yesterday. We all agreed to have this thing for ourselves. A few hours later my girlfriends colleague also woked up. They ate lunch and the tranny and my girlfriends colleague leaved.

I talked about this with my girlfriend and she said that the trannys penis hit spots that i never hit and I feel a little bad about that but at least this tranny was kind aside from my african colleague.

Craziest ******* ever in our relationship so far.

Me and my girlfriend has decided to invite this tranny tomorrow to celebrate new year. It will only be me, my girlfriend and the tranny. My girlfriend called her today and invited her and she said yes.

So what is the plan for tomorrow? My girlfriend came up with this idea by herself. She want us all to go naked all day long so the tranny can fuck my girlfriend whenever she wants. So with other words she is going to be available for trannys lust for 1 day and the whole night.

Yes i forgot to mention that tranny agreed to let me see everything and also be naked but i can by no means interfere with them when they have sex and I will not do anything at all with my girlfriend, not even a kiss.. I feel allright with this because my girlfriend want this so much.

Why am i going to be naked? Because my girlfriend agreed to terms of what the tranny had but she demanded that i must be naked because she loves me. Otherwise she will not be the trannys playtoy.

So i guess im the guest in the house tomorrow. But im happy if my girlfriend is happy.

Me and my girlfriend has decided to invite this tranny tomorrow to celebrate new year. It will only be me, my girlfriend and the tranny. My girlfriend called her today and invited her and she said yes.

So what is the plan for tomorrow? My girlfriend came up with this idea by herself. She want us all to go naked all day long so the tranny can fuck my girlfriend whenever she wants. So with other words she is going to be available for trannys lust for 1 day and the whole night.

Yes i forgot to mention that tranny agreed to let me see everything and also be naked but i can by no means interfere with them when they have sex and I will not do anything at all with my girlfriend, not even a kiss.. I feel allright with this because my girlfriend want this so much.

Why am i going to be naked? Because my girlfriend agreed to terms of what the tranny had but she demanded that i must be naked because she loves me. Otherwise she will not be the trannys playtoy.

So i guess im the guest in the house tomorrow. But im happy if my girlfriend is happy.
any chance we will see some pictures? i'd love to spend time with a black tranny.

Back