My girlfriend

Im sorry, we are not married yet. But we are going to.

We have restrictions in this area, maximum 50 persons at a time. In a party like the last time we was like 15 persons maybe.

I did want it in the beginning but i didn't know back then that i would feel like this afterwards. We are going now to his place. I will keep you updated.
My guess is, you will be lucky if they let you watch.

So far nothing has happened. My girlfriend is with her friends and i'm with my colleague and the others. When we arrived at his place he took me aside, gave me a beer and told me that i look worried. That i can relax, he is not going to hit on my girlfriend . He asked if my girlfriends best friend has a boyfriend or not and I told him that she doesn't have. He said that he is going to aim for her tonight. I first was reliefed but i understand now what he is going to do. He want to bang her best friend so she later can talk with my girlfriend about the sex. Thats probably what girls are doing. Well he is avoiding my wife so it seems like he is waiting for an oppurtunity to hit on her best friend when my girlfriend is not around her or he is lying to me. Waiting for us to become *******. I don't trust him at all.

So far nothing has happened. My girlfriend is with her friends and i'm with my colleague and the others. When we arrived at his place he took me aside, gave me a beer and told me that i look worried. That i can relax, he is not going to hit on my girlfriend . He asked if my girlfriends best friend has a boyfriend or not and I told him that she doesn't have. He said that he is going to aim for her tonight. I first was reliefed but i understand now what he is going to do. He want to bang her best friend so she later can talk with my girlfriend about the sex. Thats probably what girls are doing. Well he is avoiding my wife so it seems like he is waiting for an oppurtunity to hit on her best friend when my girlfriend is not around her or he is lying to me. Waiting for us to become *******. I don't trust him at
Leave it up to her everything will work out in the end !

So far still same, nothing has happened. He has not talked with my girlfriend at all and not her best friend either. Instead he is talking with another girl all the time. I don't know her. However it joined 2 more black guys to the party. None of them has showed any interest in my girlfriend. So i think we are safe.

Ok so i went to the toilet for like 5 minutes, stumbled upon another colleague on my way back to where my girlfriend is so i got stuck there for a while. When i came back i see him go to grab a beer in the kitchen. My girlfriend is there speaking with a friend to her when he "accidentally" slips and press herself on her ass and holding her around her waist. She got angry, i could see it and said something and he said something back to her, grabbed the beer and walked away. I could see that she was kind of disturbed of that situation.

I walked towards her and asked what happened and she said that he said that it was not on purpose. I don't know, it looked like it was on purpose. I asked her if we should leave but she want to stay a little longer, some other friend was also going to come to the party in like 20 minutes and she wanted to see them before going. 20 long minutes.. Now i should avoid going to the toilet because he is clearly taking advantage of that.

Ok so i went to the toilet for like 5 minutes, stumbled upon another colleague on my way back to where my girlfriend is so i got stuck there for a while. When i came back i see him go to grab a beer in the kitchen. My girlfriend is there speaking with a friend to her when he "accidentally" slips and press herself on her ass and holding her around her waist. She got angry, i could see it and said something and he said something back to her, grabbed the beer and walked away. I could see that she was kind of disturbed of that situation.

I walked towards her and asked what happened and she said that he said that it was not on purpose. I don't know, it looked like it was on purpose. I asked her if we should leave but she want to stay a little longer, some other friend was also going to come to the party in like 20 minutes and she wanted to see them before going. 20 long minutes.. Now i should avoid going to the toilet because he is clearly taking advantage of that.
It’s going to be fine don’t over analyze it I’m sure it was harmless don’t be paranoid

Say, what does your gf look like?
Blonde, tanned, normal weight. Like 160 cm height. If I say like this, everyone i know likes her ass. She goes to the gym very often. My african friend if you want to know is not super fat, a little but not much.

He came to me again now and asked if we want to stay a little bit longer. He is going to fix sauna and so on. I told him thats not an good idea and thats when he asked me if he could get just one more chance to seduce my girlfriend. I strictly told him no but he said that if he don't succeed he is never going to ask me again.

I told him no but he said that if i let him and if he succeeds he want me to watch them fuck. I don't know why but i kind of like that idea but also not. I don't know if it is that im ******* but i told him ok we can try. I got so bad feeling about this but also a little excited. I told him that we are never going to get her to agree to take a sauna with him but he said that he already have a plan for that.

He said that he already had spoken with my girlfriends best friend about taking a sauna and she wanted to. So he was going to speak with her to try to convince my girlfriend to this. He also wanted me to talk to her but i don't know what im supposed to say.. Any ideas? I had already told her earlier how much i wanted her to stay away from him.

i would think you would want to know if you can trust her, or not, before you get married. stop trying to run interference & see what happens. if she resists, totally, that is a plus.

if her behavior changes, at least, you'll know before tying the knot. just let her be.

Not to mention you don’t have to say anything to her just hide out and watch from a distance make yourself scarce
That's the best way to get his girl blacked.

The aggressive black womaniser has set his sights on her and won't let her escape him. He has already showed her what he has to offer and she has not forgotten. So far only her racism (?) and principles have stopped her from landing on the black man’s bed.
Watching from a distance is something she will interpret as weakness and women don't fall for weaklings. If OP does this he will end up IMHO at best as a cuckold, at worst as single. Now if that is worth the fulfilling of his fantasy, seeing his gf riding a big black cock... Only he can tell.

Blonde, tanned, normal weight. Like 160 cm height. If I say like this, everyone i know likes her ass. She goes to the gym very often. My african friend if you want to know is not super fat, a little but not much.

He came to me again now and asked if we want to stay a little bit longer. He is going to fix sauna and so on. I told him thats not an good idea and thats when he asked me if he could get just one more chance to seduce my girlfriend. I strictly told him no but he said that if he don't succeed he is never going to ask me again.

I told him no but he said that if i let him and if he succeeds he want me to watch them fuck. I don't know why but i kind of like that idea but also not. I don't know if it is that im ******* but i told him ok we can try. I got so bad feeling about this but also a little excited. I told him that we are never going to get her to agree to take a sauna with him but he said that he already have a plan for that.

He said that he already had spoken with my girlfriends best friend about taking a sauna and she wanted to. So he was going to speak with her to try to convince my girlfriend to this. He also wanted me to talk to her but i don't know what im supposed to say.. Any ideas? I had already told her earlier how much i wanted her to stay away from him.
How about a picture of said gf of yours? BTW what country are you from? I didn't know indoor spas and saunas were open.

How about a picture of said gf of yours? BTW what country are you from? I didn't know indoor spas and saunas were open.
He has a sauna in his own house... We both are home now. Well my girlfriend asked me about this sauna thing she is not much for sauna. She said that if i want to take a sauna so would she. I said that we can take. When we got in it was just me and her but after a while he came in totally naked and my girlfriend screamed because she thought it was only me and her going to take the sauna.

She was about to leave the sauna when he blocked the way for her. I forgot to say both i and her was naked as well. She panicked and began to try to hit him but he just grabbed her arms and told her to calm down. She did when she knew he was much stronger. We then sat there and he said that he want to fuck her. He also said that she is the sexiest girl in the party and he would love to fuck her. He also said that i agree to let her if she want.

She looked extremely angry at me and then on him. She was pretty ******* and looked me for a long time in the eyes and said fine do it then. I was shocked about those words. He looked very happy and began to touch her legs and breasts, and he started to kiss her. It went so fast, he like lifted her up in a sexy way on his lap and I could see that he was fully erect. I Couldn't believe that she was fine with this, he started to touch her down there and after a while he wanted her to touch his bbc but thats when she freaked out and said stop. She ran out. I ran after and she said that she can't do it. Especially not with him. I hugged her and said that she doesn't have to do anything if she doesn't want to and we went into the shower. My colleague came out from the sauna pretty frustrated and tried to join the same shower as her. Thats when i got angry for real and said that if he enters her shower im going to hit him. He said sorry but mumbled something about that im a cockblocker?? What the hell. If she doesn't want to fuck him he should respect that.

However when we came home she admit that she is a little curious of having sex with him. She told me its hard to say why. Just that it feels so forbidden for her, growing up with racist family. She also told me that he is so dominant, thats why she is falling for him, she is helpless when he is around her. I told her that if she really want to do it with him im going to let her do it. But she said that she of course not want it. Im the only guy for her. I don't know where this is going but finally she admits her attraction to him.

She was however very angry on her best friend for tricking her to join sauna with me and him. Her best friend never joined the sauna and we didn't see her more this night..

Im going to talk more with her tomorrow.

Back