My Girlfriend [WF] and Ex Step-Dad [BM]

Cuck... Can I assume from all this, that she enjoyed her first fucking, losing her virginity to Daddy??? Make sure she knows that you really wanted her to experience her first with a more experienced man. That you are happy for her... If you fail to become part of her sex life with the other men you will soon find yourself left out completely. Stay focused, stay supportive, encourage her to do more. tell her you wished there was some way you could be there with her, ask her to suggest a way to include you. You are a cuckold now and will remain one as long as she includes you in her pleasures...

Also wanted to share that liking blank man with white woman is kind of embedded in my mind. My last two stepdad have been blackman. Growing up during puberty seeing and hearing my mum flirt and kiss them. Hearing them have sex have kind of made me particular to those couples.
Wow, what if it turned out your QOS mom, had her own account here at B2W!

Sorry for delay it took some time to get all the details from my girlfriend.

After treating her to lunch at his home they talked for some time and slowly they she started getting comfortable with him and they begin to touch each other. Soon they were making out and he told her they should move to his room and continue there and lead her to his room.

She was very nervous and excited. They were soon naked. My stepdad kissed her all over her body and finally moved to her pussy. He teased her for some time and then licked her pussy. She told me by now she was no longer nervous and enjoyed the attention he was giving her but he was still holding back causing her to become horny but not letting her have complete satisfaction.

He asked her if she wanted to move to next phase and she agreed. He asked her if she was in any birth control, she told him she was not fertile at this period. He asked her if she was sure else he could wear condom but he said that very reluctantly. Site told him it was ok and she can't get pregnant at this time.

He positioned he penis on her pussy lips and she was bit sacred because of size and pain she would feel. She said it did not hurt her as much as she expected and neither did she ******* most probably due to her being athletic. He asked her if she was ok and if out hurt. She asked for few minutes to get adjusted. Soon he was halfway inside her and she felt so full. He started slow and them slowly picked up pace. Soon she had organ and told me it was the best orgasm of her life till that moment. But she became very sensitive and can feel his penis even more. After fucking her for few more minutes he finally came inside her. She told me it felt so hot and she could feel the ******* with which he released his sperm.

After testing for some time they had sex again and this time also she orgasmed even better and he came inside her. Afterward she went to bathroom to clean and msged and called me. They went out to eat. After dinner they had sex two more times before sleeping and in morning they had sex before he dropped her to her house. She also gave him blowjob but did not like the rate of sperm and was not am able to swallow it.

On Monday and Tuesday they did workout together and went to his room to have sex. She tell me she cant seem to stop thinking about sex. And they are wasting no orpitunity..

Also on Monday they went to doctor to get few test done and then she get IUD.

Also he called me today to tell me that he will be dating her and he hopes i am ok with it. And there won't be any bad ******* between us.

What did you tell him? Did you let him know you were ok with it but still want her to be your girlfriend? I'd suggest that you don't mention cuckolding to him (pretend you don't know about it). Perhaps he will identify that you are a cuckold. He might even be open to making her understand what cuckolding is. (He may not know) But it would be a good think that he sees you as OK with the situation and eventually knowing that it even excites you.

What did you tell him? Did you let him know you were ok with it but still want her to be your girlfriend? I'd suggest that you don't mention cuckolding to him (pretend you don't know about it). Perhaps he will identify that you are a cuckold. He might even be open to making her understand what cuckolding is. (He may not know) But it would be a good think that he sees you as OK with the situation and eventually knowing that it even excites you.
She have told him we are kind of in break because of distance.

You should text him - thank you for keeping your girlfriend satisfied. How has your gf friend reacted to you saying you are both jealous and excited about what she is doing?

Yes perhaps getting a message to her that she told you all about it and that you are happy that a man as experienced as his would be her first. Tell him that you were afraid that you could not perform properly as a man should. that you are glad that someone that you respect was able yo do what you were afraid to do. Cement your position as the submissive boy in the relationship and open the door for your future role as a submissive cuckold

So has this story ended.

Did it end well when she stopped seeing him.
Did it end badly when she ghosted you (cut off all communications).
Was it her decision to cut you off or his?

It's not. I don't believe a word of it, and I can't believe someone hasn't called him out before this. None of the pieces add up or make sense.

The topper? She's a virgin for 19 years, meets a black guy one day and fucks him the next with no condoms.

0/10
Never asked it made sense. Just wast to see where this story is going.

It's not. I don't believe a word of it, and I can't believe someone hasn't called him out before this. None of the pieces add up or make sense.

The topper? She's a virgin for 19 years, meets a black guy one day and fucks him the next with no condoms.

0/10
His writing left much to be desired but I was willing to give him quite a bit of leeway. I could believe she was a 19 yo virgin in his eyes. His cock never went in her and he claimed virginity so how would he know... And for her as a virgin to fuck an older Black man.... She could have desired a Black man for a long time and if he was a charmer I could see her being seduced quickly. Condoms are not always high on young persons radar and with a little charm it can happen easily.... I knew a young girl once that wanted sexual advice for her first. (not with a Black man) I said to suck his cock and forget about fucking for he first. Her GF told her sucking was gross and she elected to fuck, no thought to the pause to bag it.... Voila, pregnant on her first fuck.... Guy dumped her and moved on....

Back