My shy girlfriend getting a hotwife

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce the relationship with my girlfriend (she is 26 and me 23). I’ve been starting at the german forum at first and now I would like to share my experience in this thread. First of all I’m almost 6 years together with my girlfriend and this summer I revealed the interest of her having sex with other men for the first time. The first 2 weeks were kinda strange, because logically she never thought that I would like a cuckold lifestyle. Overall it took few days to even think about it and all I wanted that she could decide by yourself. So I even thought that she wouldn’t accept such lifestyle, because she had actually no boy contacts and she is really shy. Nevertheless after 2-3 months we have been doing baby steps and at this point I recognized she has changed her mindset and somehow accepted this everything.
I had/have sometimes my moments to stop this everything and a couple of weeks ago I wanted to stop this everything. Shockingly she didn’t want to stop or cancel this everything, because she has been doing already enough of steps and she wants by herself to try this lifestyle. Damn I honestly got shocked somehow that my little Princess said that to me. I’m honestly proud of her and she is a keeper so I anyway engaged with her this summer (before telling my weird thoughts of cuckold).

She had only sex with me so it will be a interesting adventure. Overall she has been meeting a guy and will see if something is going to happen.

I’m excited to share my ongoing adventure!

Back