My GF is talking about bbc more and more!

Hi all, my girlfriend and I have been dating for a couple years now and I love her to death. However she hasn’t wanted to have sex in some time now and am worried she’s cheating on me. If worst comes to worst I would love to be her Cuck to stay with her. She’s absolutely stunning.
I would like to hear all your thoughts!

Please don’t hold back.

Attachments

• IMG_1184.jpeg
    IMG_1184.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 237
Hi all, my girlfriend and I have been dating for a couple years now and I love her to death. However she hasn’t wanted to have sex in some time now and am worried she’s cheating on me. If worst comes to worst I would love to be her Cuck to stay with her. She’s absolutely stunning.

Please don’t hold back.
She is definitely cheating on you sorry

Perhaps I can help you with that, your girlfriend is definitely cheating
Where are you both from? Put more emphasis on the situation, I would love to give her some BBC.

Please don’t hold back.
Do you both watch interracial videos together watch a few with her and see if that turns her on in the bedroom and then the moment just pop the question

It used to be my wife would never bring up the bbc and cuckold comments but now she does more than me! I think she is slowly coming around she loves to tease me about it.

Please don’t hold back.
She must be interested in BBC. and you won't regret it, when she has a BBC you will both be very excited and happy.

Back