My girlfriend asked me if she could get a “coffee” with a guy but I said no…

Just tell her she surprised you, because she'd been against it, do you know the guy she wants to go for a coffee with? If not, ask if you can go along to meet him and if you get good vibes, you can suggest going somewhere else where they can sit together and you can, watch how things progress from there.
I don’t know the guy, only saw him from afar once. I don’t want to know him I think.

This is highly unlikely knowing her.
She’s super rigid with her own rules…
Possibly... One of my most memorable times from years ago is when my wife came home about 4am from being out with her friends, woke me up and fed me a pussy full of cum and to this day she still won't tell me who it was, although I have my suspicions. At the time our one rule was that both of us are present. She told me that I was there; I was just asleep in bed while she fucked him in the driveway when he dropped, her off. ;)

I don’t know the guy, only saw him from afar once. I don’t want to know him I think.

I understand that but, it might help if you at least meet him, or at least if you can be there and watch from afar how they interact that first time.

She also said that she doesn’t think I could handle her fucking others while we were having sex… how should I go on from here? Also… what if I feel regret or fear? How do I fight against that?
She may be right on you not being able to handle and is concerned this may affect your relationship? Show her your love and support and you want this for her. I agree it’s can be hard so maybe take baby steps which may also be good for her.

I kind of wish she just talked to the guy (not having sex with him, but making him understand she would like to) and told me after. But I don’t know… cause I might have thought of it as a breach of trust. It’s tricky

Truth is though bud, YOU put this in her head, so if she did just go ahead and do it, without your knowledge then told you, you couldn't really be mad, you pestered her to do it.

You can’t do all this wishy washy stuff to your girl. I mean, being indecisive and insecure kind of identifies you as a natural cuck, but you are definitely ruining any chances of making it happen with this behavior. Your girl will move on most certainly, from this fantasy at least or possibly even from you altogether.

You can’t do all this wishy washy stuff to your girl. I mean, being indecisive and insecure kind of identifies you as a natural cuck, but you are definitely ruining any chances of making it happen with this behavior. Your girl will move on most certainly, from this fantasy at least or possibly even from you altogether.
I feel this is so true with me. Having the cuckold tendencies makes it difficult to be determined enough to do what is needed to make this happen.
It’s a big step to move from fantasy to reality but with good communication I hear the results can be wonderful for all especially your girl.
I feel my cuckold desires came from being so poor at sex so sharing is a form of making sure her needs are met first and mine second.

Sincerely right now I have none… just insecurity maybe. How should I bring up this subject again without annoying her and making her feel safe to do it?

I always asked her to cuckold me in the past two years of relationship and there was a guy at her work that was always eyeing her. She always told me no but a few days ago she asked me if she really could do it or not with said guy… I told her no, that I wanted her to be only with me. Then thinking about it again later I got very excited… brought it up with her and she got mad at me saying that I’m too unclear about everything. It’s very exciting to think about it, but once I cum it gets very scary and annoying the idea.

What should I do? How should I approach the subject? She said that it seems that I’m mentally unstable when I approach this subject… I don’t know what to say now… help
It's difficult for me to answer your question because I would say YES without any doubt!
But I think you should say yes too because, if she gets more and more excited about him, she will have the coffee with him, even without your consent, and you will lose the possibility of having information and being complicit with her

Honest communication is important in any relationship. When it comes to this lifestyle, it is vital!

Consistency is also vital! A wife can never see any back and forth, wishy washy displays of insecurity, second guessing, then suddenly excited moments of enthusiastic encouragement!

If it is going to work.....she needs to see you consistently showing her support, encouragement, and understanding.
How you feel is not as important as what her wants, needs and desires are!

Post nut let down can be avoided by reducing masturbation, sex, or release for yourself, while increasing it for her.

Honest communication is important in any relationship. When it comes to this lifestyle, it is vital!

Consistency is also vital! A wife can never see any back and forth, wishy washy displays of insecurity, second guessing, then suddenly excited moments of enthusiastic encouragement!

If it is going to work.....she needs to see you consistently showing her support, encouragement, and understanding.
How you feel is not as important as what her wants, needs and desires are!

Post nut let down can be avoided by reducing masturbation, sex, or release for yourself, while increasing it for her.
I will try to be consistent and not let my insecurities answer or take over… I’ll be the cuck she deserves. If she asked she must have wanted it for real no?

Back