My girl got gripes at a bar by a black man

Bmanss2121

Male
From
AK, US
Last night we were out in the city and just at a bar drinking and minding our own business having a good time. The place was getting crowded and everyone was drinking with the music loud. I look over and seemingly out of nowhere a very tall and thin black man had gotten right up close to my girl and she didn’t stop him or even hardly look at him. I was in conversation with friends when I noticed her mouth to me “oh my….” That’s when I noticed the black guy had grabbed her by her hips and was running his hands on her as if she was his girl rather than get angry or yell at him she just smiled and turned around and had a conversation with him all while he continued to run his hands on her hips, stomach and even her ass. Eventually we left and I saw him type something into his phone before she gave him a hug then as we walked out I watched him walk over to another white girl and start dancing with her.

Happened to my ex-wife several years ago. We were in a crowded bar standing at a rail by the dance floor. I left to get drinks and when I returned about 20 minutes later, it was very crowded, I saw my wife, at the time, pressed up against the rail by several guys. One of them was a fairly large black guy who had his hand up her skirt. She never wore panties so I know he had his finger(s) inside her. I moved to the side to watch and saw her leaning back against him as he got her off. He had to hold her up as she came. That night several guys fondled her but only he made her cum.

Last night we were out in the city and just at a bar drinking and minding our own business having a good time. The place was getting crowded and everyone was drinking with the music loud. I look over and seemingly out of nowhere a very tall and thin black man had gotten right up close to my girl and she didn’t stop him or even hardly look at him. I was in conversation with friends when I noticed her mouth to me “oh my….” That’s when I noticed the black guy had grabbed her by her hips and was running his hands on her as if she was his girl rather than get angry or yell at him she just smiled and turned around and had a conversation with him all while he continued to run his hands on her hips, stomach and even her ass. Eventually we left and I saw him type something into his phone before she gave him a hug then as we walked out I watched him walk over to another white girl and start dancing with her.
I wouldn’t have said anything either cuz you know your girl would’ve watched him beat your and get wet if he had wanted to.

And as white men we should let it happen and encourage it.

Back