My girl got gripes at a bar by a black man

Last night we were out in the city and just at a bar drinking and minding our own business having a good time. The place was getting crowded and everyone was drinking with the music loud. I look over and seemingly out of nowhere a very tall and thin black man had gotten right up close to my girl and she didn’t stop him or even hardly look at him. I was in conversation with friends when I noticed her mouth to me “oh my….” That’s when I noticed the black guy had grabbed her by her hips and was running his hands on her as if she was his girl rather than get angry or yell at him she just smiled and turned around and had a conversation with him all while he continued to run his hands on her hips, stomach and even her ass. Eventually we left and I saw him type something into his phone before she gave him a hug then as we walked out I watched him walk over to another white girl and start dancing with her.
Sounds like he's a very confident black man with white women

Happened to my ex-wife several years ago. We were in a crowded bar standing at a rail by the dance floor. I left to get drinks and when I returned about 20 minutes later, it was very crowded, I saw my wife, at the time, pressed up against the rail by several guys. One of them was a fairly large black guy who had his hand up her skirt. She never wore panties so I know he had his finger(s) inside her. I moved to the side to watch and saw her leaning back against him as he got her off. He had to hold her up as she came. That night several guys fondled her but only he made her cum.
That's a very hot story I bet your wife was having a good time

2 weeks ago we went to an RV resort with a nice, large pool with a swim up bar, and hot tub. It has a family side and an adult side. For some reason, some parents like to break the rules and take their ******* to the adult side. The resort was pretty good about telling them to switch sides during the day, but at night they didn't pay much attention. Saturday we were drinking at the pool most of the day. After leaving to have some dinner, we went back to the pool. There were only about 10 or 12 couples there and a few single guys and fewer single ladies.

A little before dark, the wife and I moved to the hot tub. It's a large hot tub with about 4 areas that are separated. There were 3 couples already there when we got in. Shortly after we arrived, another couple showed up and let their 2 ******* get in. I said something about the family hot tub being on the other side, but they ignored me. My wife decided she knew how to get them to leave and removed her top. Sure enough, they promptly left and she put her top back on, as did one other couple.

It was off long enough that it got the attention of one of the other couples, a black man and white woman. They were with another couple, a bit older and both black, on the other side of the hot tub. One couple soon moved over to talk to us...or my wife more particularly. Everyone was clearly quite buzzed and we had a good time. The black guy, Greg, was sitting beside my wife. His wife, Julie, was sitting across from them and me. We talked for about 30 minutes when she went back over to their other friends, Greg stayed there talking to us.

I needed a ******* so offered to buy a round. Only my wife and Greg were ready for a ******* so I headed to the bar and ordered. I received the drinks and got out of the pool to walk to our chairs to put my wallet back in our bag, then carried the drinks to the hot tub. As I walked up, I saw Greg with his hand on my wife's thigh a few inches below her crotch. When he saw me, he moved his hand quickly but knew I had seen him. My wife was busy chatting up a storm and didn't react. I sat down opposite Elizabeth and Greg, even though there was room beside her, and joined the conversation. As we talked Greg seemed to get more comfortable and soon had his hand back on her thigh.

After a bit, Julie and the other couple called to him and said they were making a quick trip to their RV and asked if he wanted anything, or if he wanted to go. He asked if they were coming back, they said yes, and he elected to stay there. Greg was ready for a ******* and asked what we wanted, then got out and went to the bar. She and I talked for a few minutes when she told me she was getting hot and was going to get back in the pool for a bit. She got out and walked to our chair and grabbed her phone before getting back in the pool. She was standing on the side, elbows on the side of the pool looking at her phone.

Greg walked up with our drinks and set them down and asked where she went. I pointed to her and said she was getting hot and wanted to cool off. He picked up their drinks and walked into the pool. He walked up behind her and set her ******* down where she could see it. He was standing to one side of her, both of them had their backs to me. They talked a bit, joking and laughing as they did. I got out and moved over to a lounge chair where I could see them better, though only from behind.

As they talked, Greg would pat her shoulder and back. Soon, he kept his hand on her back and began to let it slide down until it was rubbing her ass. After a few minutes, he went back to the bar and returned with more drinks...2 shots and 2 mixed drinks. They had just done the shots when Greg's friend, the male from the other couple, walked up. He was standing in front of them and told them the ladies were tired and decided to stay at their RV. Greg asked him to get some shots and drinks for each of them and said he'd go with him to the bar.

They soon walked back over near Elizabeth, one on each side of her, and set the drinks down. She initially told them she didn't want the shot, but the persuaded her to ******* it. Apparently it was Yager, which she hates, so she immediately chased it with the Crown & 7 they brought her. They all stood there talking. Greg wasted no time returning his hand to her ass. His friend, I found out his name was James, was standing sideways watching as Greg rubbed and squeezed her ass. Elizabeth didn't seem to mind, or even notice. She talked to them and drank her *******. Greg eventually said he would get them drinks but then had to hit the men's room. James went with him to carry the drinks back.

Elizabeth lay her head on her arms so I asked if she was ok or if she needed to go to our RV. She said she was good, just a bit *******. She didn't want to leave so I lay back down on the chair and let her be. When James returned he set her ******* down along with the others. She didn't speak at first and, when she did, she didn't stand up, she kept her head on her arms but turned to look his way. They talked for a couple of minutes but then it got quiet. She turned her head back the other way after taking a big gulp of her *******. James stood there looking at her, the bottoms of her swimsuit had been slid high up her ass from Greg's fondling.

She was essentially wearing a thong and James was enjoying the view. They were just standing there in silence. After a minute or 2, James reached down and began playing with her ass. She didn't react at first, which seemed to encourage him, so he soon moved his hand lower so that he was rubbing her pussy as well. She still didn't say anything, but after a few moments, I noticed she had arched her back a bit and spread her legs further apart. I couldn't see his hand anymore because it was so far between her legs, but I heard her moan "Mmmm...".

Soon Greg returned and asked if they were having fun. James pulled his hand back and laughed. Elizabeth turned around and said "There you are! Where have you been?".

Greg told her to the restroom but it looked like she had been in good hands with James! She now had her back to the side of the pool and they were each turned sideways facing her. Greg wasted no time reaching between her legs and rubbing her pussy through her suit. She then said "Oh my god! You're going to get us both in trouble if you don't stop!" but she made no effort to stop him. James turned her head toward him and kissed her. As he did, I saw Greg insert his hand inside the front of her bathing suit bottoms. After about a minute, she pulled her face from James, closed her eyes, and leaned her head back. Greg was fingering her and James reached over and pulled her right tit out of her top. He looked around to see if anyone was watching before he began to suck on her breast. It was dark out now, though the pool was lighted so you could still see what they were doing. The only other people in the pool area were at the bar so I was the only one who saw them.

This went on for probably 3-4 minutes before Elizabeth finally raised her head and said "Ok...I need air! I've never done 2 on 1 before and I'm not about to fuck you both right here." They both pulled away and she straightened her top. They stood there talking for another 1/2 hour before the pool closed. As they talked, I could tell they were both playing with her ass. When the bar shut down, Elizabeth moved away from the 2 of them and started walking up the steps near where I was lying. Her suit was twisted up so that 1/2 her pussy was showing and in the back her ass was out. They followed her out but when they reached the chair where I was sitting, I told them we were going to go back to our RV. They each hugged Elizabeth goodnight, each taking the opportunity to fondle her ass once more, then we walked back to our RV...her ass and pussy exposed for the entire walk.

2 weeks ago we went to an RV resort with a nice, large pool with a swim up bar, and hot tub. It has a family side and an adult side. For some reason, some parents like to break the rules and take their ******* to the adult side. The resort was pretty good about telling them to switch sides during the day, but at night they didn't pay much attention. Saturday we were drinking at the pool most of the day. After leaving to have some dinner, we went back to the pool. There were only about 10 or 12 couples there and a few single guys and fewer single ladies.

A little before dark, the wife and I moved to the hot tub. It's a large hot tub with about 4 areas that are separated. There were 3 couples already there when we got in. Shortly after we arrived, another couple showed up and let their 2 ******* get in. I said something about the family hot tub being on the other side, but they ignored me. My wife decided she knew how to get them to leave and removed her top. Sure enough, they promptly left and she put her top back on, as did one other couple.

It was off long enough that it got the attention of one of the other couples, a black man and white woman. They were with another couple, a bit older and both black, on the other side of the hot tub. One couple soon moved over to talk to us...or my wife more particularly. Everyone was clearly quite buzzed and we had a good time. The black guy, Greg, was sitting beside my wife. His wife, Julie, was sitting across from them and me. We talked for about 30 minutes when she went back over to their other friends, Greg stayed there talking to us.

I needed a ******* so offered to buy a round. Only my wife and Greg were ready for a ******* so I headed to the bar and ordered. I received the drinks and got out of the pool to walk to our chairs to put my wallet back in our bag, then carried the drinks to the hot tub. As I walked up, I saw Greg with his hand on my wife's thigh a few inches below her crotch. When he saw me, he moved his hand quickly but knew I had seen him. My wife was busy chatting up a storm and didn't react. I sat down opposite Elizabeth and Greg, even though there was room beside her, and joined the conversation. As we talked Greg seemed to get more comfortable and soon had his hand back on her thigh.

After a bit, Julie and the other couple called to him and said they were making a quick trip to their RV and asked if he wanted anything, or if he wanted to go. He asked if they were coming back, they said yes, and he elected to stay there. Greg was ready for a ******* and asked what we wanted, then got out and went to the bar. She and I talked for a few minutes when she told me she was getting hot and was going to get back in the pool for a bit. She got out and walked to our chair and grabbed her phone before getting back in the pool. She was standing on the side, elbows on the side of the pool looking at her phone.

Greg walked up with our drinks and set them down and asked where she went. I pointed to her and said she was getting hot and wanted to cool off. He picked up their drinks and walked into the pool. He walked up behind her and set her ******* down where she could see it. He was standing to one side of her, both of them had their backs to me. They talked a bit, joking and laughing as they did. I got out and moved over to a lounge chair where I could see them better, though only from behind.

As they talked, Greg would pat her shoulder and back. Soon, he kept his hand on her back and began to let it slide down until it was rubbing her ass. After a few minutes, he went back to the bar and returned with more drinks...2 shots and 2 mixed drinks. They had just done the shots when Greg's friend, the male from the other couple, walked up. He was standing in front of them and told them the ladies were tired and decided to stay at their RV. Greg asked him to get some shots and drinks for each of them and said he'd go with him to the bar.

They soon walked back over near Elizabeth, one on each side of her, and set the drinks down. She initially told them she didn't want the shot, but the persuaded her to ******* it. Apparently it was Yager, which she hates, so she immediately chased it with the Crown & 7 they brought her. They all stood there talking. Greg wasted no time returning his hand to her ass. His friend, I found out his name was James, was standing sideways watching as Greg rubbed and squeezed her ass. Elizabeth didn't seem to mind, or even notice. She talked to them and drank her *******. Greg eventually said he would get them drinks but then had to hit the men's room. James went with him to carry the drinks back.

Elizabeth lay her head on her arms so I asked if she was ok or if she needed to go to our RV. She said she was good, just a bit *******. She didn't want to leave so I lay back down on the chair and let her be. When James returned he set her ******* down along with the others. She didn't speak at first and, when she did, she didn't stand up, she kept her head on her arms but turned to look his way. They talked for a couple of minutes but then it got quiet. She turned her head back the other way after taking a big gulp of her *******. James stood there looking at her, the bottoms of her swimsuit had been slid high up her ass from Greg's fondling.

She was essentially wearing a thong and James was enjoying the view. They were just standing there in silence. After a minute or 2, James reached down and began playing with her ass. She didn't react at first, which seemed to encourage him, so he soon moved his hand lower so that he was rubbing her pussy as well. She still didn't say anything, but after a few moments, I noticed she had arched her back a bit and spread her legs further apart. I couldn't see his hand anymore because it was so far between her legs, but I heard her moan "Mmmm...".

Soon Greg returned and asked if they were having fun. James pulled his hand back and laughed. Elizabeth turned around and said "There you are! Where have you been?".

Greg told her to the restroom but it looked like she had been in good hands with James! She now had her back to the side of the pool and they were each turned sideways facing her. Greg wasted no time reaching between her legs and rubbing her pussy through her suit. She then said "Oh my god! You're going to get us both in trouble if you don't stop!" but she made no effort to stop him. James turned her head toward him and kissed her. As he did, I saw Greg insert his hand inside the front of her bathing suit bottoms. After about a minute, she pulled her face from James, closed her eyes, and leaned her head back. Greg was fingering her and James reached over and pulled her right tit out of her top. He looked around to see if anyone was watching before he began to suck on her breast. It was dark out now, though the pool was lighted so you could still see what they were doing. The only other people in the pool area were at the bar so I was the only one who saw them.

This went on for probably 3-4 minutes before Elizabeth finally raised her head and said "Ok...I need air! I've never done 2 on 1 before and I'm not about to fuck you both right here." They both pulled away and she straightened her top. They stood there talking for another 1/2 hour before the pool closed. As they talked, I could tell they were both playing with her ass. When the bar shut down, Elizabeth moved away from the 2 of them and started walking up the steps near where I was lying. Her suit was twisted up so that 1/2 her pussy was showing and in the back her ass was out. They followed her out but when they reached the chair where I was sitting, I told them we were going to go back to our RV. They each hugged Elizabeth goodnight, each taking the opportunity to fondle her ass once more, then we walked back to our RV...her ass and pussy exposed for the entire walk.
i liked it. my wife would have loved a session like that.

I love it when I'm standing or sitting at a bar and a white woman starts rubbing my thigh and if I'm standing, some will back into me with their asses and the ultimate is the sly hand that reaches over and starts rubbing my dick. Has happened a number of times, and even had a few women from work reach over and gently rub me until I'm hard. One married woman with whom I work did it and never said a word that evening or afterwards. Yet to this day whenever the group goes out, she finds a way to cop a feel or to rub her ass against me. It's just like it our little secret that goes no farther than those couple of minutes.

Back