my first taste of black cock

For my 50th birthday my hubby let me enjoy my first black cock.... this is Paul....first black cock in my mouth and I swallowed it all....later I enjoyed my first black fuck....my lilly white pussy was ruined for ever...
gif_HELP.gif
randy69
, your post is totally confusing ... your avatar pic shows female, but your gender listing male.
The sentence you wrote starts out referencing your hubby (indicating you are female), but then you say this is Paul. So, are you a female named Paul?
I'm thinking English is not your primary language. If not, what is it? A totally confusing post! Mac

View attachment 593205
randy69
, your post is totally confusing ... your avatar pic shows female, but your gender listing male.
The sentence you wrote starts out referencing your hubby (indicating you are female), but then you say this is Paul. So, are you a female named Paul?
I'm thinking English is not your primary language. If not, what is it? A totally confusing post! Mac

Hey Mac...yes it is both my wife and I posting on my page..that last post was written by my wife...guess I should change to couple...

Back