My First Experience as a Sissy White Boy

I have messaged a few people on hear and it seems everyone loves my first time experience so I thought I'd share it.

Oh its a long story so Ill keep it fairly short! I started a new job moved to a new city and he invited me over to a Finals watch Party at his house (so having no friends in my new city I jumped at the opportunity). When I got there I was the only person there to which he made me feel comfortable saying people at work flake and show up late all the time and he said he appreciated me coming and coming on time. We sat around watching the pre game stuff for maybe 5-10 minutes awkward small talk and then he just walked over to the door and locked it then shut all the blinds (I have no idea why I didn't ask why so obvious ******* was going down) he then walked over to me straddled my chair and just dropped his pants revealing his 9-10 inch black cock. I instantly laughed it off like cmon bro get that ******* out of here and pushed him and he just moved in closer maybe 12-18 inches from my face. I then was kind of paralyzed IDK how long we sat in silence but I was mesmerized at the size and was kind of terrified (he's about 6'5 270 I'd guess and Im 6 foot 180). He told me that if I just touched it he would move, I did, I couldnt believe the weight girth he was also uncut which Id never seen before and enjoyed playing with the foreskin. I probably sat there with his cock in my hand for a minute or two and then he said kiss it and I said no you said if I touched it you would move he then said that I had been holding it for so long I must like it so now I needed to kiss it. After some fight I did and when I said ok can I leave he slapped me and told me that I needed to suck his dick because I had been teasing him too much jerking him off (which I kind of was I just didnt realize it). I gave the I'm not gay speech why are you making me do this blah blah blah. Long story short he somehow convinced me to start sucking his dick dont remember how or what he said I think just holding it I wanted to taste it. So I started sucking him and remember thinking damn this really isnt that bad if anything it tastes pretty good and the skin was so soft. I also remember the masculine scent and loves his big balls more than anything else just drove me wild. He got me off the chair and on to his couch where he took my clothes off and slapped me in the face held his cock over mine (twice as long and 3-4 times wider) and said that is why this is happening you little sissy white boy you are not a real man this is what a real man looks like. It is an image I will never ever get out of my mind. He then bent me over and started eating my ass and kept calling it my pussy slapping my balls here and there and I remember being in heaven then I felt a strong pressure and didn't know what was happening at all then extreme pain I screamed turned and grabbed his dick and managed to get away briefly. He grabbed me by the hips again reached down and got his underwear and stuffed them in my mouth and pushed in again. I screamed into his underwear and couch pillows in extreme pain for probably a good minute as he pushed in all the way. I remember a strange feeling of happiness when I felt his balls hit me knowing that I was able to take it all and probably happy that there wasn't anymore left to take at the time. Anyway the as you always hear the pain did turn to some pleasure although it was still pretty painful, he must have pounded me for 30 minutes but it felt like hours i remember feeling so helpless and feeling my dick flopping around was quite arousing and humiliating. He pulled out of me told me to open my mouth and busted in my mouth. I remember feeling disappointed that he didnt cum in my ass and surprised that his cum didnt taste bad at all (I wouldnt say it tasted good but not bad at all). He told me to open wide and swallow and I did and was incredibly humiliated. He told me to get the fuck out of his house and called me a faggot. I gathered my things pretty quickly and left in a hurry. I told myself for weeks that I didnt enjoy it (and I really wasnt sure if I liked it or not during) but my ass hurt for weeks and was a constant reminder of what had happened. After probably a month a started discovering sissy ******* and found the large community of sissies out there and ever since I have been obsessed and trying to find a bbc daddy to play with and train me.

Back