My first bbc :)

Not the best filming but I took my first bbc yesterday. It felt sooo good but he was sooo big. Any tips or positions for my next experience?
congrats, you took that very well. The worst part about doggy isn’t that you don’t really get to enjoy the view. If you enjoyed the submissive feeling of being taken, on your back w your legs spread and watching him position himself, tease your ass and then hold your legs as he fucks you is pretty hot. Your legs up on his shoulders is interesting too. In both cases, you or he can stroke you and he can also pull out and cum onto your chest or cock.
Feeling a little more in control, you can climb on top and slowly squat down onto him. You control depth and pace.
Have fun and we all look forward to more videos.

congrats, you took that very well. The worst part about doggy isn’t that you don’t really get to enjoy the view. If you enjoyed the submissive feeling of being taken, on your back w your legs spread and watching him position himself, tease your ass and then hold your legs as he fucks you is pretty hot. Your legs up on his shoulders is interesting too. In both cases, you or he can stroke you and he can also pull out and cum onto your chest or cock.
Feeling a little more in control, you can climb on top and slowly squat down onto him. You control depth and pace.
Have fun and we all look forward to more videos.
To me the bbc decides, I tried to pull my legs to my chest and he said no turn around. He was about 8 inches and made me take all of him. It hurt at first but he is the bbc he gets to decide. Bbc is daddy and whatever daddy wants daddy gets 😉🥴😘

Back