My first BBC experience (describe yours too!)

I experienced my first BBC my senior year of high school. I was on the track team and had a young / recent college graduate as a coach (for my junior and senior year). I was always a bit flirtatious and definitely got in his mind towards the end of my senior season. As soon as the season ended we began texting - started out as good lucks and thank you notes, then progressed into general chit chat about life, and culminated with flirting and deciding to meet up outside of the school / coach & student dynamic.

We met for lunch on a Saturday a few towns away from where our school was to avoid being recognized or run into by people that know us. After about 30 minutes he asked me if i wanted to go back to his place... yes! As soon as we got there things got hot on heavy - at that point in time I was, by no means, an innocent girl and he realized it. We fucked a few times that afternoon, no condom, just pure animalistic sex. I knew right then in there I was hooked on bbc. I ended up having a fling with him until I left for college... I miss the good ol days!

I had just graduated from high school. I was just seventeen. My boyfriend from high school left for a month on a camping fishing trip with his dad and older brother. I got a job that my older sis recommended as a receptionist at a large medical clinic. I had to get dressed up with skirt heels n hose. I didn't have any hose so I borrowed a black pair of hose from my sis. My first day I got there early and went up the elevator to the 5th floor where the pediatric clinic was located. As the door of the elevator was about to close. This tall black guy with scrubs on slipped in before the door completely closed. We introduced ourselves. By the time the elevator reached the 5th floor he asked me if I would have lunch with in the clinic cafeteria. I said yes. By the end of the week we were having lunch together either in the cafeteria or across the street at this small Mexican restaurant. On our second date we made out in his car and I straddled him I thought about pulling out before he came. I didn't. By the end of summer I moved in with him, and changed my mind about going to college.

I experienced my first BBC my senior year of high school. I was on the track team and had a young / recent college graduate as a coach (for my junior and senior year). I was always a bit flirtatious and definitely got in his mind towards the end of my senior season. As soon as the season ended we began texting - started out as good lucks and thank you notes, then progressed into general chit chat about life, and culminated with flirting and deciding to meet up outside of the school / coach & student dynamic.

We met for lunch on a Saturday a few towns away from where our school was to avoid being recognized or run into by people that know us. After about 30 minutes he asked me if i wanted to go back to his place... yes! As soon as we got there things got hot on heavy - at that point in time I was, by no means, an innocent girl and he realized it. We fucked a few times that afternoon, no condom, just pure animalistic sex. I knew right then in there I was hooked on bbc. I ended up having a fling with him until I left for college... I miss the good ol days!
We love your story

I had just graduated from high school. I was just seventeen. My boyfriend from high school left for a month on a camping fishing trip with his dad and older brother. I got a job that my older sis recommended as a receptionist at a large medical clinic. I had to get dressed up with skirt heels n hose. I didn't have any hose so I borrowed a black pair of hose from my sis. My first day I got there early and went up the elevator to the 5th floor where the pediatric clinic was located. As the door of the elevator was about to close. This tall black guy with scrubs on slipped in before the door completely closed. We introduced ourselves. By the time the elevator reached the 5th floor he asked me if I would have lunch with in the clinic cafeteria. I said yes. By the end of the week we were having lunch together either in the cafeteria or across the street at this small Mexican restaurant. On our second date we made out in his car and I straddled him I thought about pulling out before he came. I didn't. By the end of summer I moved in with him, and changed my mind about going to college.
Hot story

I was 17 and working as the cleaning person of this business. I was pretty shy and a few of the people there worked on breaking me out of that shell. One person was this black man named Shaun. He was in college and closed so we often were the only two people working. This gave us time to chat and become friends. My boyfriend worked a night shift and lived out of town so we were not seeing each other a lot. Shaun and I began to text each other with just idle conversation but it would keep up most of the day.

I was out getting some dinner one night when I ran into Shaun. He was just driving around listening to music. I did not have anything better to do so I went with him. We ended up driving to this business on the edge of town where people went off-roading all the time. We took Shaun's truck really far in the back as we talked. Somehow we ended up on the subject of sex and what all we had done. I was somewhat experienced and Shaun teased that I was a dirty girl. Shaun then asked if he took his dick out would I give him a hand job. I honestly wanted to so I said yes and he did. I started stroking him off and he got very hard and it was very exciting. Shaun asked if he could finger me and I could not get my pants off fast enough. As we sat there playing with each other I wanted more so I decided to go for it and started blowing him. We ended up having sex there that night in his truck.

We kept flirting and meeting up for a few weeks until we got caught. My boyfriend told me he was going home and decided to come over on a booty call only to find I was already answering Shaun's.

I was 17 and working as the cleaning person of this business. I was pretty shy and a few of the people there worked on breaking me out of that shell. One person was this black man named Shaun. He was in college and closed so we often were the only two people working. This gave us time to chat and become friends. My boyfriend worked a night shift and lived out of town so we were not seeing each other a lot. Shaun and I began to text each other with just idle conversation but it would keep up most of the day.

I was out getting some dinner one night when I ran into Shaun. He was just driving around listening to music. I did not have anything better to do so I went with him. We ended up driving to this business on the edge of town where people went off-roading all the time. We took Shaun's truck really far in the back as we talked. Somehow we ended up on the subject of sex and what all we had done. I was somewhat experienced and Shaun teased that I was a dirty girl. Shaun then asked if he took his dick out would I give him a hand job. I honestly wanted to so I said yes and he did. I started stroking him off and he got very hard and it was very exciting. Shaun asked if he could finger me and I could not get my pants off fast enough. As we sat there playing with each other I wanted more so I decided to go for it and started blowing him. We ended up having sex there that night in his truck.

We kept flirting and meeting up for a few weeks until we got caught. My boyfriend told me he was going home and decided to come over on a booty call only to find I was already answering Shaun's.
To bad your boyfriend didn't stay and watch you could have made him your cuck!

Hot

My roommate told me her and her boyfriend wanted to do a game night and I should invite someone over. I chose to invite this black coworker I had become good friends with. He said yes.

We all got together and played some games and had a few drinks and laughs. Then my roommates's boyfriend received a phone call from his friend needing a ride. My roommate and her boyfriend left to go help his buddy.

My coworker and I went over to the couch to watch some TV and talk while we waited for them to return. While we were talking my coworker leaned in and kissed me. I liked it so I returned the kiss and we started making out.

While making out my coworker started rubbing my crotch. I decided to undo my pants and take off them and my panties. He then started to play with me and finger me as we made out.

I wanted him bad. I decided to stand up and take his hand. I led him down the hall to my bedroom. We went inside and closed the door. I undid his jeans and pulled his pants and boxers down. He was already hard. I sat on the edge of my bed and took him into my hands. I gave him a few strokes before wrapping my lips around his dick and starting to suck away.

A few minutes after starting to blow him, he pushed me back and told me to lay down. I lay down on my back and lifted my legs into the air. He grabbed the inside of my thighs and crawled between my legs. I reached down and helped guide the head of his dick to my pussy. Once there he pushed into me and I sighed out loud as he did so. He buried himself inside me and began to thrust.

He pushed against my legs as his body slammed against mine over and over again. Both of us were breathing heavy as we fucked. My orgasm was the first to hit and then him soon after as he grunted and I could feel his whole body shaking and pulsing. We waited a few minutes like that until we could control our own muscles again.

We got up and found our clothes getting dressed again. We went back and sat on the couch smiling just in time for the apartment door to open and my roommate and her boyfriend to return.

Since so many loved my 1st BBC. More detail. On our 2nd date we had gone to his aunt's birthday party she had just turned 92. I chose to wear miniskirt with black nylons and black high heel pumps. Naturally I got plenty of looks from teenage boys to middle age and senior men. The party was in the afternoon and lasted till beyond when the sun went down. Around 10 pm Reggie my now boyfriend asked if I wanted to leave. He had a look of lust in his eyes. So many cars were parked on the street his car was almost two blocks away. He had his arm around me as we walked. Occasionally he rubbed my ass. We got to his car and we kissed before I got in. I heard a whistle from someone I could not see. I wanted him right away. We drove down the street until we found an industrial compound. It had a gate but it was opened. It was empty and he parked right away. He turned to me and pulled off my pantyhose and skimpy panties. We kissed and he rubbed my now wet pussy. He slipped off his jeans and boxers and his black cock immediately sprang up to full attention. As he continued to rubb my now drenched pussy, I began to stroke his harden cock. He wanted me and I wanted him. He lifted the steer wheel up and I straddled him. The windows were now steamy and completed blocked any potential viewer from seeing us. As we now kissed he plunged me down on his still cock. I moaned as he filled me completely. With my feet on the floor I began bouncing up and down lubricating his cock with my juices. It didn't take me long to begin having multiples. It didn't take him long to splash his black seed inside me. A private security patrol car entered the compound. I hurriedly put back on my panties. We laid still as the patrol car drove by us. Luckily Reggie had parked near a pick up that partially shielded us from the flashlight that guard shined on us. As the patrol car left the compound. Reggie started his car and we left. We had 20 minute drive to my home. And I played with his still hard cock as he drove. I was still horny. He got on the freeway and I began to suck his cock. He came in my mouth.

Attachments

• thu12.jpg
    thu12.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 161
I was 17 and my current boyfriend was 19 and attending college about three hours away. A few of us decided to attend prom in a big group mixed with men and women. We all went to this Italian restaurant for dinner and there was this black man that was just hilarious and making everyone laugh. I told him he was funny and we kind of hit it off so we talked a lot through the night and even danced together a few times. After the prom we went out to breakfast and out in the parking lot we were passing around some drinks and a little bit of weed and I tried the weed and all it did for me was make me super horny. Sex was just running through my mind and specifically I wanted someone to go down on me. The black man ended up giving me a ride home after breakfast and I could not get it out of my head that I wanted to be eaten out. I finally gave in and said if he wanted to find somewhere private we could mess around. We found this road behind two buildings and I got in the back seat and lifted my dress as well as taking off my panties. He was glad to fulfill my need and bury his tongue inside me. It was the best head I had gotten to that point so of course at one point I told him to fuck me and he obliged.

i was 40ish I would say and my husband and I went to a swingers club and I had a little Gang bang. Well, one of the men was a black man that helped my husband by making sure everyone had condoms and it was a safe environment for me and not overloaded with men. Well, at the end of me having some fun my husband came up to me and suggested I "thank him". I had nothing against it just never really thought about it in my life and it never really came up. So I did end up saying "thank you" and omg he was so big and confident that I did not want him to stop. But since it was a swingers club he wanted to enjoy all that was around him. Needless to say I ended up following him around like a puppy dog and he did appease me at least one more time that night - thankfully.

I was 17 and my current boyfriend was 19 and attending college about three hours away. A few of us decided to attend prom in a big group mixed with men and women. We all went to this Italian restaurant for dinner and there was this black man that was just hilarious and making everyone laugh. I told him he was funny and we kind of hit it off so we talked a lot through the night and even danced together a few times. After the prom we went out to breakfast and out in the parking lot we were passing around some drinks and a little bit of weed and I tried the weed and all it did for me was make me super horny. Sex was just running through my mind and specifically I wanted someone to go down on me. The black man ended up giving me a ride home after breakfast and I could not get it out of my head that I wanted to be eaten out. I finally gave in and said if he wanted to find somewhere private we could mess around. We found this road behind two buildings and I got in the back seat and lifted my dress as well as taking off my panties. He was glad to fulfill my need and bury his tongue inside me. It was the best head I had gotten to that point so of course at one point I told him to fuck me and he obliged.
Details, please.

Mine was my first boyfriend. We had a few classes together but in one class we sat next to each other. We started talking and quickly became friends. He was a year older than me. We began hanging out after school and I introduced him to my friends and he introduced me to his friends. It was not until one night we were spending time with our friends and was out walking that he took my hand in his and held it the entire time. We considered this to be the sign of us officially dating.

Now at this point I was pretty ignorant other than people had sex and sex made babies. I knew the basics of how things fit together but that was about it. My now boyfriend had dated before and was a lot more experienced than I was so in essence my education began. I was surprised by how good some of it felt and how much I liked it.

I think we were three months into dating and we were in my room messing around and we decided to grind or dry hump. At this point I had no pants on but still did have my panties and his pants were gone as well but he had his boxers. Our bodies rubbing together felt amazing. We had already worked each other up so this was just adding to the moment. I decided to remove my panties and continue grinding with less in the way. Sometimes when I grinded in the right way he was coming out of the front of his boxers and our bare skin would touch. It felt amazing. Then I felt him in just the right place and knew a decision could be made. I was horny and wanting so I moved against him and in he went. Talk about a rush of different feelings and sensations. I laughed because he told me he had gone inside of me like I didn't know where he was. We could have just sat there or even broken apart but our bodies began to move naturally. We were having sex. Now I still had enough sense to tell him to tell me before he came since we had no protection. I rode him for a few minutes before he gave me the warning. I got off of him and gave him a few strokes with my hand before off he went. Much bigger then when we just messed around.

We decided the next day it was a good idea to pick up a pack of condoms.

i was 40ish I would say and my husband and I went to a swingers club and I had a little Gang bang. Well, one of the men was a black man that helped my husband by making sure everyone had condoms and it was a safe environment for me and not overloaded with men. Well, at the end of me having some fun my husband came up to me and suggested I "thank him". I had nothing against it just never really thought about it in my life and it never really came up. So I did end up saying "thank you" and omg he was so big and confident that I did not want him to stop. But since it was a swingers club he wanted to enjoy all that was around him. Needless to say I ended up following him around like a puppy dog and he did appease me at least one more time that night - thankfully.
Hot🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

I went hiking with a friend and we came across a pond that was beautiful and decided to do some skinny dipping. We were swimming around when some guys came across us both were black men and we started talking and they decided to skinny dip as well. My friend had mentioned she had always wanted to be with a black man so she was very flirty and soon her and one of the guys were making out and hands wandering. The other guy and me kind of made fun of them rushing at it but then decided to make out a little as well. Soon his hands were all over as well. We went over and found an area that was semi private and started fucking. The original plan had been for him to pull out before cumming. Mid way through though he said he wished he could cum inside of me and I said he could so we went all the way.

I went hiking with a friend and we came across a pond that was beautiful and decided to do some skinny dipping. We were swimming around when some guys came across us both were black men and we started talking and they decided to skinny dip as well. My friend had mentioned she had always wanted to be with a black man so she was very flirty and soon her and one of the guys were making out and hands wandering. The other guy and me kind of made fun of them rushing at it but then decided to make out a little as well. Soon his hands were all over as well. We went over and found an area that was semi private and started fucking. The original plan had been for him to pull out before cumming. Mid way through though he said he wished he could cum inside of me and I said he could so we went all the way.
🙏🙏

I was at my cousin's house wearing his older sisters nighty, while he was fucking me I looked over his shoulder to see the recently arrived Black foster boy watching at the doorway he signed me to come to his room, after my cousin finished and went to sleep I went to the other room got under the cover's to suck and fuck my first Black Cock. 😍🖤🍆😋😘💃

Back