My First BBC...

Jan1982

Female
Hi all, pretty new here so thought i'd share my first time with BBC. This was over 20 years ago now, so i don't remember the exact details of the sex, but more general vibes as well as certain small details that really stood out.

So probably like many others this, happened my freshman year of college. Some background, i'm asian and even though i was born and raised here, i grew up in a relatively conservative household. I had a few asian boyfriends in highschool but never really veered outside of my race. I'm definitely a bit curvier now (see my profile pic), but back then i would have been considered a "spinner". Obviously, my height didn't change, i was still 5'0" but always hovered around 100 lbs... sometimes a bit under. I still had my hips and a little ass from playing competitive volleyball in high school, but my height limited me from pursuing it any further.

I went to school at a smaller Div 2 (maybe div 3...not sure) college, and really had a sexual awakening of sorts. By midterms i had been with a few white guys (note: i never targeted guys by race, i was just sexually open and ended up sleeping with guys i just had vibes with... still do), and while i talked with a few black guys, never really felt great vibe-wise. We were heading deeper into fall and intramurals were beginning and, of course, i signed up for volleyball. The first day of meeting my team, there were a whole bunch of regular looking guys and girls, but the guy that stood out the most was this 6'5"+ black guy, we'll call him James. As a setter, i immediately thought, i would be setting him up all the time. We started talking and the vibes were just right, i found out he was actually on the basketball team as well. I asked him if he was allowed to play but he was like "we're (our school), it's not that serious" and between my experience and his raw athleticism we ended up being great playing partners.

The funny thing is, once i met him and got along with him, it was weird how often we ended up running into each other. I made a good girl friend and i've been to her dorm plenty of times... as I was leaving her place one time, i looked up to see... James he was her neighbor this whole time. After midterms, we went down to the hall where grades were posted, and who did i run into... James, he was in my chemistry lecture (to be fair, there were 300 students in that lecture hall). Isn't it funny how you realize how frequently you run into someone once you actually meet them?

As we came back from Thanksgiving break, Intramural playoffs were in play and our chemistry on the court also continued. At the same time, we were starting to prep for finals as well. We started meeting up at the library after intramurals to study together... he and i were one of the top scorers in our class so it was great to have someone to challenge me in that space as well. After one game we went to the library but they ended up closing early because the staff had to go home due to a snow storm that was coming through. He said we could go to his dorm to study (which should have set my alarms off... but to be honest... i kind of wanted something to happen as well)... i did the good girl thing of initially saying no, but eventually saying yes. I told him it might work out well since my girlfriend is right next door and i could just sleep there if study ended late. We both went to our room to clean up (coming straight from a game), and i took the campus shuttle to his place.

We studied...for a bit. But there was just a lot of sexual tension that was building up... until it boiled over. We were talking about everything, our past, our college experience, our sexual experiences... and he eventually said something along the lines of "So no black guys?"

I didn't realize the implications of what i was saying but i said "not yet" Apparently, the word "yet" was all he needed.

We started making out, and obviously get a little handsy. He takes off my top, i take off his...but then i see the outline. He catches me looking and comforts me with something like "don't worry i know how to use it"

I lay him back down and start making out with him and then i pull down his pants and boxers. By this time in college i feel like i've seen a fair amount of dick and while he wasn't the largest guy, he was certainly on the big side. I remember looking down and seeing his body (i knew he was relatively built because he would practice sometimes with his shirt off), but seeing him in the full nude, he just looked like the manifestation of masculinity. Well built, tall, with a beautiful big dark cock standing at attention for me.

I put the dick in my mouth and remember thinking about how i could best serve this god of a man. I don't think i've sucked dick with such volunteered enthusiasm before. We fuck and it's also great. I would love to go into all the positions and how it felt exactly... but i honestly don't remember.

Somethings that did stick in my memory was:
  • The size difference. we got to a point where we both stood, and just remember his dick being at the same level as my tits.
  • Ass play. While i've always had complements on my ass and the occasional guy slapping it in doggy... he was the first to really play with it. I remember the first time i was rimmed/salad tossed/ass eaten... i instinctively squeezed my ass together. I remember him telling me to relax and he spread them apart and rolled his tongue in there..and i don't even know the sounds and words i was saying. Eventually, he took my anal virginity but it wasn't for a long time.
  • Cumming scare. It was dumb but i didn't really use protection until a little later on. So i remember he pulled out while we were switching positions, and i looked at his dick and it was covered creamy white. I was pissed, i thought he had cum inside me. But he just said "that's all you." Guess my body was just over producing lube to accommodate his size
  • Me love you long time. I mean this guy seemed to have been able to fuck forever... he kept on mentioning how tight i was (i was also his first asian girl), but he lasted so long that i had my doubts i was tight.
  • Thick white cum. I didn't know what i was expecting and maybe it's the contrast against his skin, but when he finally came, i couldn't believe how MUCH thick white cum he produced. This ended up being a him specific thing since i've been with other black guys since then, but i just remember thinking about how white it was.
  • Rough fucks. I wouldn't say it was rough, but he was much more aggressive with his thrusts than the white guys i had been with at the time.
  • Energize bunny. After we both finished... we just laid there. We shared a quick cuddle and started light kissing. We were spooning and then i felt him getting hard again..i couldn't believe how fast he was ready to go again.
  • He was right... He knew how to use it. Sure there was some stretch and pain, but he took it slowly and intimately enough in the beginning that a few minutes in i was taking it balls deep and wrapping my legs around him to get him as deep as possible.
We ended up hooking up for a while. He did want to pursue a relationship with me but i just wasn't ready for it (came out of a relationship a week before the semester). Eventually he got a girlfriend and we both went our separate ways, but i still thank him in my mind for being my first BBC.

Again, i'm one of those that are really open sexually and my preference for men isn't based on race but on sexual vibes. I wouldn't consider myself a queen of spades or snow bunny, but being black is definitely a draw for me.

Hi all, pretty new here so thought i'd share my first time with BBC. This was over 20 years ago now, so i don't remember the exact details of the sex, but more general vibes as well as certain small details that really stood out.

So probably like many others this, happened my freshman year of college. Some background, i'm asian and even though i was born and raised here, i grew up in a relatively conservative household. I had a few asian boyfriends in highschool but never really veered outside of my race. I'm definitely a bit curvier now (see my profile pic), but back then i would have been considered a "spinner". Obviously, my height didn't change, i was still 5'0" but always hovered around 100 lbs... sometimes a bit under. I still had my hips and a little ass from playing competitive volleyball in high school, but my height limited me from pursuing it any further.

I went to school at a smaller Div 2 (maybe div 3...not sure) college, and really had a sexual awakening of sorts. By midterms i had been with a few white guys (note: i never targeted guys by race, i was just sexually open and ended up sleeping with guys i just had vibes with... still do), and while i talked with a few black guys, never really felt great vibe-wise. We were heading deeper into fall and intramurals were beginning and, of course, i signed up for volleyball. The first day of meeting my team, there were a whole bunch of regular looking guys and girls, but the guy that stood out the most was this 6'5"+ black guy, we'll call him James. As a setter, i immediately thought, i would be setting him up all the time. We started talking and the vibes were just right, i found out he was actually on the basketball team as well. I asked him if he was allowed to play but he was like "we're (our school), it's not that serious" and between my experience and his raw athleticism we ended up being great playing partners.

The funny thing is, once i met him and got along with him, it was weird how often we ended up running into each other. I made a good girl friend and i've been to her dorm plenty of times... as I was leaving her place one time, i looked up to see... James he was her neighbor this whole time. After midterms, we went down to the hall where grades were posted, and who did i run into... James, he was in my chemistry lecture (to be fair, there were 300 students in that lecture hall). Isn't it funny how you realize how frequently you run into someone once you actually meet them?

As we came back from Thanksgiving break, Intramural playoffs were in play and our chemistry on the court also continued. At the same time, we were starting to prep for finals as well. We started meeting up at the library after intramurals to study together... he and i were one of the top scorers in our class so it was great to have someone to challenge me in that space as well. After one game we went to the library but they ended up closing early because the staff had to go home due to a snow storm that was coming through. He said we could go to his dorm to study (which should have set my alarms off... but to be honest... i kind of wanted something to happen as well)... i did the good girl thing of initially saying no, but eventually saying yes. I told him it might work out well since my girlfriend is right next door and i could just ******* there if study ended late. We both went to our room to clean up (coming straight from a game), and i took the campus shuttle to his place.

We studied...for a bit. But there was just a lot of sexual tension that was building up... until it boiled over. We were talking about everything, our past, our college experience, our sexual experiences... and he eventually said something along the lines of "So no black guys?"

I didn't realize the implications of what i was saying but i said "not yet" Apparently, the word "yet" was all he needed.

We started making out, and obviously get a little handsy. He takes off my top, i take off his...but then i see the outline. He catches me looking and comforts me with something like "don't worry i know how to use it"

I lay him back down and start making out with him and then i pull down his pants and boxers. By this time in college i feel like i've seen a fair amount of dick and while he wasn't the largest guy, he was certainly on the big side. I remember looking down and seeing his body (i knew he was relatively built because he would practice sometimes with his shirt off), but seeing him in the full nude, he just looked like the manifestation of masculinity. Well built, tall, with a beautiful big dark cock standing at attention for me.

I put the dick in my mouth and remember thinking about how i could best serve this god of a man. I don't think i've sucked dick with such volunteered enthusiasm before. We fuck and it's also great. I would love to go into all the positions and how it felt exactly... but i honestly don't remember.

• The size difference. we got to a point where we both stood, and just remember his dick being at the same level as my tits.
  • Ass play. While i've always had complements on my ass and the occasional guy slapping it in doggy... he was the first to really play with it. I remember the first time i was rimmed/salad tossed/ass eaten... i instinctively squeezed my ass together. I remember him telling me to relax and he spread them apart and rolled his tongue in there..and i don't even know the sounds and words i was saying. Eventually, he took my anal virginity but it wasn't for a long time.
  • Cumming scare. It was dumb but i didn't really use protection until a little later on. So i remember he pulled out while we were switching positions, and i looked at his dick and it was covered creamy white. I was pissed, i thought he had cum inside me. But he just said "that's all you." Guess my body was just over producing lube to accommodate his size
  • Me love you long time. I mean this guy seemed to have been able to fuck forever... he kept on mentioning how tight i was (i was also his first asian girl), but he lasted so long that i had my doubts i was tight.
  • Thick white cum. I didn't know what i was expecting and maybe it's the contrast against his skin, but when he finally came, i couldn't believe how MUCH thick white cum he produced. This ended up being a him specific thing since i've been with other black guys since then, but i just remember thinking about how white it was.
  • Rough fucks. I wouldn't say it was rough, but he was much more aggressive with his thrusts than the white guys i had been with at the time.
  • Energize bunny. After we both finished... we just laid there. We shared a quick cuddle and started light kissing. We were spooning and then i felt him getting hard again..i couldn't believe how fast he was ready to go again.
  • He was right... He knew how to use it. Sure there was some stretch and pain, but he took it slowly and intimately enough in the beginning that a few minutes in i was taking it balls deep and wrapping my legs around him to get him as deep as possible.
We ended up hooking up for a while. He did want to pursue a relationship with me but i just wasn't ready for it (came out of a relationship a week before the semester). Eventually he got a girlfriend and we both went our separate ways, but i still thank him in my mind for being my first BBC.

Again, i'm one of those that are really open sexually and my preference for men isn't based on race but on sexual vibes. I wouldn't consider myself a queen of spades or snow bunny, but being black is definitely a draw for me.
That was hot love to be your next bbc

As we came back from Thanksgiving break, Intramural playoffs were in play and our chemistry on the court also continued. At the same time, we were starting to prep for finals as well. We started meeting up at the library after intramurals to study together... he and i were one of the top scorers in our class so it was great to have someone to challenge me in that space as well. After one game we went to the library but they ended up closing early because the staff had to go home due to a snow storm that was coming through. He said we could go to his dorm to study (which should have set my alarms off... but to be honest... i kind of wanted something to happen as well)... i did the good girl thing of initially saying no, but eventually saying yes. I told him it might work out well since my girlfriend is right next door and i could just sleep there if study ended late. We both went to our room to clean up (coming straight from a game), and i took the campus shuttle to his place.

Thank you for sharing and welcome. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
Plenty of what you said also was my experience

Extremely hot. Thank you for sharing!

Back