My fiancé and her Ex get pregnant

fitatlcouple4x

Couple
Gold Member
My Fiancé and I love this lifestyle and have been trying to live and experience it to the fullest, she is strictly BBC only and has been that way for the last 3 years, she keeps me locked in my chastity cage all the time and occasionally lets me out for a few minutes to give me a chance to cum, usually by a hand job or foot job. But I that’s like every few months or so, I’m no Allowed to penetrate her pussy using my dick unless my cock is caged, she lets me go down on her all the time especially before and after her dates with her bulls. I truly get pleasure from her pleasure.
Anyway she has a handful of bbc bulls that she hooks up with regularly, one of them she meets a couple times a week the others Maby once every couple weeks. But one of her bulls is her Ex bf that she dated for a few months in college before me and her started dating. He is around 6 foot 2 extremely fit and muscular, dark skin attractive and dominant, he is atleast 9.5-10 inches and thick which dwarfs my small 4.5 inch dick with no girth hardly.
So this bull lives out of town but we set something up for him to come visit us recently, he came Friday evening, she cooked a nice meal for us and she and him quickly got it on and headed to our bedroom, he picked her up and through her on the bed like she weighed nothing, and she immediately starts sucking and slurping down his massive cock. While she was sucking his cock I was kissing her toes and feet and then helped hold her hair
After she gives him head for 10 min or so he was rock hard and he bent her over and started hitting her from behind hard, she was cumming with in the first few minutes after fucking for 30 min he shot a massive load deep in her womb, which she then sat on my face while I licked up the thick cum sliding out of her pussy.
He ended up spending the night and the next night, they hooked up off and on most of the day atleast 6-7 times, she was so sore when he left.
Each time he buried his load deep in her pussy.
This was right around when she was supposed to be ovulating, we were actively trying to get pregnant by her bull so we can have our 2nd
We already have one mixed baby from her other bull that is no longer in contact with us
He is 1 1/2 now.

This past week we just found out that she is pregnant!! We are both so excited but very nervous at the same time, when we had our first baby we told friends and family that we went through a sperm donor because I had fertility issues, which it seems everyone believes , I could definitely tell my parents were kinda disturbed that she had a black baby, but they love him as and like they’re own grandchild.
right now only her sister knows and knows about what all we do because she is also in the lifestyle some. But we are considering telling everyone the truth about us and the pregnancy because we feel that this is 100% who we are now and want to embrace it but we are both super nervous me especially because once we tell everyone we can’t take it back.
Here is some of her and her bull that we believe she is pregnant by and the screen shots Between me and her when she told me the news

Last edited:
Congratulations. I'm delighted for you both 😊 However, I would urge caution. Whilst you and your wife are comfortable in the life, telling everyone could have untold consequences for your ******* as they grow up. The news could also cause strains with other family members (eg your parents and in-laws) - even if some of them my already have their own suspicions about your lifestyle. At the end of the day, it's yours and you wife's business - who else really NEEDS to know? No one. 'Least Said, Easist Mended' applies here (imo) because, once you open Pandora's box, you won't be able to close it.

Hot story, how many ******* are you wanting to have? Any biological chance with penetrative sex with your cage?

I would LOVE to have one baby with a Black Lover before we are too old to enjoy raising another one. We discussed telling everyone that we were trying, but having trouble due to hubby issues, and were going to a sperm donor clinic, and when the baby was obviously Black we would say OOPS, they mixed things up.....but I jeep teasing hubby saying that ONE Black pregnancy can be explained, but TWO is a statement of desire!! LOL

J (the wife)

Back