lovesexfun

Male
Gold Member
Hey All,
I would like to get a serious advice here from genuine people.
My feelings of seeing my wife with BBC is more than my wife trying out hee first bull even thought she has multiple partners in the past and my feeling is increasing day by day . How can I make her feel the same ? I have been trying few things which are mentioned here but it doesn't seem to have much impact on her.

Hey All,
I would like to get a serious advice here from genuine people.
My feelings of seeing my wife with BBC is more than my wife trying out hee first bull even thought she has multiple partners in the past and my feeling is increasing day by day . How can I make her feel the same ? I have been trying few things which are mentioned here but it doesn't seem to have much impact on her.
I think you should NOT share or expose her to this idea, but rather respect her wishes and stay faithful to one another. Wife sharing idea may sound hot and sexy, but it will end up in fiery divorce and many problems on the way.

I think you should NOT share or expose her to this idea, but rather respect her wishes and stay faithful to one another. Wife sharing idea may sound hot and sexy, but it will end up in fiery divorce and many problems on the way.
I respect your opinion but you misunderstood,she is fine to be share ...it's about the feelings of desiring it.

Back