My experience about anal sex

Anna Secrets

Couple
Gold Member
From
France
I wanted to talk about my experience about anal sex, because I think there is many women like me, feeling disgusted and afraid by that kind of sex.

3 years ago I would never have considered anal sex as something acceptable for me. My husband tried to raise the subject sometimes but I was very clear that was not on the table by any means.
But 3 years ago, heavily pushed by my husband, I experience my first black men (not the topic here). This man was very kind to me, very gentle. But after few month we started to have more intense sex session and we reach some physical limits. My husband is not with small cock at all (around 18cm) but this guy was a massive 35cm. I can tell you there is no way 35cm can fit in a vagina (at least mine).
So when I was fucking me, I was beating the end of my vagina, which is ok when fucking "normaly", but starts to hurt when fucking intensively.
At that time we reach a point of frustration because he was not able to "really" fuck me like a bull, and me I was frustrated also.
At some point he proposed anal sex. I was first disgusted and then afraid, how that stuff of 35cm is going to go there...
Long story short, one night, with the help of a half bottle of vodka I decided to try. He made it very nicely, first with one finger and increase and then its dick. It was a bit painful at the beginning but not like hell. After 2-3 times I started to not have even pain, and after that I started to really like it.
The big advantage of the anal sex is that you have no limit to how much can fit in your anus (at least 35cm is going perfect for myself). My bull was fully enjoying me and I was fully enjoying him (as long as you put lubrification !!)

Just my experience, if it can help

I wanted to talk about my experience about anal sex, because I think there is many women like me, feeling disgusted and afraid by that kind of sex.

3 years ago I would never have considered anal sex as something acceptable for me. My husband tried to raise the subject sometimes but I was very clear that was not on the table by any means.
But 3 years ago, heavily pushed by my husband, I experience my first black men (not the topic here). This man was very kind to me, very gentle. But after few month we started to have more intense sex session and we reach some physical limits. My husband is not with small cock at all (around 18cm) but this guy was a massive 35cm. I can tell you there is no way 35cm can fit in a vagina (at least mine).
So when I was fucking me, I was beating the end of my vagina, which is ok when fucking "normaly", but starts to hurt when fucking intensively.
At that time we reach a point of frustration because he was not able to "really" fuck me like a bull, and me I was frustrated also.
At some point he proposed anal sex. I was first disgusted and then afraid, how that stuff of 35cm is going to go there...
Long story short, one night, with the help of a half bottle of vodka I decided to try. He made it very nicely, first with one finger and increase and then its dick. It was a bit painful at the beginning but not like hell. After 2-3 times I started to not have even pain, and after that I started to really like it.
The big advantage of the anal sex is that you have no limit to how much can fit in your anus (at least 35cm is going perfect for myself). My bull was fully enjoying me and I was fully enjoying him (as long as you put lubrification !!)

I'm not BBC, but not a small white guy either. Over the years I have turned many girls from "No F'n Way" to "GIVE IT TO ME!" as far as anal sex goes. It depends A LOT on the person giving it. If you don't enjoy anal, or it's painful, then he is not doing it right. You are right, lubrication is a big must.

Very true. Plus there's a chakra deep in the anal passage...when its hit its heavenly!

Are you cheating your husband out on other things in your life also , ?
Ok I will say I get it was in the " heat of the moment" , but you said you never gave husband what he wanted but now give bull what husband Always wanted, seems to me either your Now ok with anal and should give it to your husband or something might go in a direction not good, look husband's should be first and foremost in lifestyle not back burner .

Ask yourself how would you feel if something YOU always wanted and was always told No , to now having been given to someone else.
Ask yourself that question and you will know how he feels direction not good , look

Back