My Encounter- with a Black Bull Angel

We know the down and dirty, evil and lurking, sexy and *******, hot and heavy,is the provocative call of the wild in each one of us. Gets us thinking upon different levels we have never thought before. Takes us along pilgrimages-and down paths never taken before. When I was bent over, exposing my depth of character in a motel bathroom-to a very-very-very-very-and I mean very-viral 26 year old black man-pretty as handsome-could ever mean or be.
Husband in the kithenette talking business . Not a word to him.
Just a young man who-speaks a word-and has a command presence-I don't even remember feeling from my Dad and he was one of the best soldier the Army could have had-called back personally by Pentagon for service-awarded the Distinquished Service Cross for heroism by basically killing off the enemy, single handedly, while rescuing wounded soldiers-took Hill 51 in North Korea in the year 1951-and held it till daybreak till his relief came.
Introduced to me by the Stranger-who is still a mystery,
I have to admit I have never felt anyone manipulate their cock back and forth-then back to the edge of my pussy-then a little more-back out.
I "ooooooooohed" a little loud-but he was not he kind who welcomed audience-even to an auditory performance.
"Shut up"he'd say.
"You are dangerous with that weopon"-I said with a smile,
Now time to suck that cock down my throat. I mean down. First time I felt a cock bend and proceed down my throat-not just the back of it or just past that-but down my throat.
He put me in a position-literally-where I did the blow job his way-regardless.
It can be intimidating-which is a slight turn on for me. Not a danger seeker, but I do love adrenaline rushes.
I sucked and swallowed-and received his cock in my mouth as I was bent away from him, yet he leaned in a way where that cock was not going anywhere but my throat-down to my stomach if need be. I swallowed as soon as his cum hit my tastebuds -not wanting to miss a drop. "Should be a model"-I thought.
But really he and his brother should be in movies. For a 26 old, he knew bull-dom like people havre innate gifts of music, drawing, or just savants with a gift that already was encoded-on a DNA strain not of this world. Though he kept up a tough veneer the while, after the last stroke he turned, smiled than spoke "Now. Take care of your husband."

Back