My Cuck fantasy

Im not into a traditional hot wife/cuck idea.
I would want to meet up with cuck and have him pamper me prior to a gang bang.

We’d chat and share a *******, shower together, he’d give me an erotic massage in preparation for my bulls.

They would come in and my cuck would slip into the background, watching, stroking his cock as I get blacked.

After we have our fun, i signal my cuck to come to me where I sit on his face as the bulls gather around and slather me in their cum as I get eaten. My cuck cleans me up as the bulls take off. We shower together again before I make my cuck massage me again before I finally allow him to cum.

Attachments

• 59D7ECE0-179D-49E6-B3A9-727E94ABB5BA.jpeg
    59D7ECE0-179D-49E6-B3A9-727E94ABB5BA.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 223

We’d chat and share a *******, shower together, he’d give me an erotic massage in preparation for my bulls.

They would come in and my cuck would slip into the background, watching, stroking his cock as I get blacked.

After we have our fun, i signal my cuck to come to me where I sit on his face as the bulls gather around and slather me in their cum as I get eaten. My cuck cleans me up as the bulls take off. We shower together again before I make my cuck massage me again before I finally allow him to cum.

I'll be in a cage ;)

While i enjoy the emotional connection with my cuck, and he is my soul mate, you should have no trouble finding men to play cuck. And I to enjoy being a just Domme for other men. Or I would for but for COVID

Last edited:

I think we should get to know eachother

It may not seem "traditional" to you, but you've just described my marriage!

I'm not just saying this but I have the exact same fantasy and others similar to this one!!

This is very hot!!

would love to have you sit on my face, I'd worship you

My girl that I used to see I would always give her a nice long massage after she had a long weekend of getting fucked. Then I would kiss her all over and tell her how sexy she was. If I was lucky ID get to eat her pussy and her ass while she told me all about it. Sometimes she would let me jack off even!

Can I be ur cuck please that sounds so hot

Love the idea

Damn your so nice! My cuck husband would love to be treated like that.

Back