My Cuck fantasy

Im not into a traditional hot wife/cuck idea.
I would want to meet up with cuck and have him pamper me prior to a gang bang.

We’d chat and share a *******, shower together, he’d give me an erotic massage in preparation for my bulls.

They would come in and my cuck would slip into the background, watching, stroking his cock as I get blacked.

After we have our fun, i signal my cuck to come to me where I sit on his face as the bulls gather around and slather me in their cum as I get eaten. My cuck cleans me up as the bulls take off. We shower together again before I make my cuck massage me again before I finally allow him to cum.
dream scenario

We’d chat and share a *******, shower together, he’d give me an erotic massage in preparation for my bulls.

They would come in and my cuck would slip into the background, watching, stroking his cock as I get blacked.

After we have our fun, i signal my cuck to come to me where I sit on his face as the bulls gather around and slather me in their cum as I get eaten. My cuck cleans me up as the bulls take off. We shower together again before I make my cuck massage me again before I finally allow him to cum.
interesting except for the cleaning...

I must cleanup; I need to cleanup.
🤘💅💄💃🖤🍆🖤🔥💥😧🙆🏻😘😋😍🤘

Sounds wonderful!

Back