Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
French blonde on all fours, submitted in doggy style by an Arab who hits her with a belt on the ass. She tells him at 0'07 : “I’m your whore”

View attachment 7158488
I love their accent and voice. But Arabs, as you put it, come in so many variants. I have met Arabs from different countries and lately many Palestinians, and in my experience North Africans have the biggest cocks. It probably has to do with a mixed race background.

I love their accent and voice. But Arabs, as you put it, come in so many variants. I have met Arabs from different countries and lately many Palestinians, and in my experience North Africans have the biggest cocks. It probably has to do with a mixed race background.

Yes, basically it's an indigenous people, the Berbers, then colonized by the Arabs, with also some contributions from Germanic barbarians (the Vandals) and Turks.

The guy has the br.utal and aggressive accent typical of North Africans and the woman has a beautiful voice representative of French femininity.

Last edited:
Yes, basically it's an indigenous people, the Berbers, then colonized by the Arabs, with also some contributions from Germanic barbarians (the Vandals) and Turks.

The guy has the br.utal and aggressive accent typical of North Africans and the woman has a beautiful voice representative of French femininity.
Interesting. Haven't thought about the Berbers. The North Africans I meant are rather darker skinned and came mainly from Morocco and Egypt.

Back