Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very docile French girl waiting for with her raised ass to be filled by an Arab's cock :

View attachment 7162472
French blonde on all fours, submitted in doggy style by an Arab who hits her with a belt on the ass. She tells him at 0'07 : “I’m your whore”

View attachment 7158488
Married French girl, pants down, fucked against the hood of a car by an Arab :

View attachment 7158476
this is exactly what my wife deserves for teasing the migrants down at the local car wash

about 5 years ago she confessed to taunting the migrants down at the local car wash and when they saw her dressed in cutoff shorts and a vest they would start blathering amongst themselves and nudge and stare at her

so she would bend over or kneel on the seat as if she was reaching for some unseen item and loved to arch her back and push it out so her bum and pussy are presented to them to their best advantage almost begging for a slapped arse and attention from their fingers and cocks

and shed cover it all with her plausible deniability

ie i couldn't help it they made me do it

they ****** me to let them

id get in trouble if i didn't do as they said with her with her at the disadvantage of a couple of brown guys who after being caught out flaunting herself and her rude behavior towards would put her in her place and take her down a peg or two and teach her how to behave around brown guys

here she is and how shed look displayed exposed and presented receiving their fingers in her wet parts lol
img20221007235428-jpg.6895799

img20221007235128-jpg.6895800

img20221007235138-jpg.6895801

knowing these guys culturally have a different attitude towards women and how they should behave and how to treat them if they don't behave would wet her pussy and prompt her teasing

and for her to imagine being outnumbered by them and in their control and her having to surrender her white married bum and pussy to some guys who have her at a disadvantage and are bringing her down a peg or two
the humiliation she would feel submitting and surrendering her pampered spoiled white bottom and pussy in these circumstances and this situation to those two she considered "socially incompatible " brown men would be overwhelming and very arousing

and with the potential for them to record her humiliation and send it around their circle and for her to be marked for future treatment by them having and viewing the recording of her humiliation would keep her in a state of uncertainty and arousal when seeing a brown guy
she would be thinking

did he or didn't he see her recordings did he know what she surrendered her self to and her sexual submission of her white married arse and pussy in their brown hands and to their brown cocks

is he one of those who saw her recordings and did he watch them subject her to a humiliating bare bottom spanking and then take advantage of her submission and enjoy her white wet married pussy

would this guy then act on it and teach her a lesson and bare her white married bottom across his knee and turn it rosey red

and then take advantage of her wet pussy lol

she often came home with wet panties from teasing them but sadly no slapped arse with their red handprints across it to remind her whos the boss and how to behave lol

Back