Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've had the opposite, they were not shy at all. In the end, not a big deal. The thrill was that I fuck one of them in a garden between two cathedrals - one catholic, the other one orthodox - in the early hours of the morning after coming back of a club.

Anyways, my view is that religion must be taken like salt, in moderation, just like many other things in life...

And this was the holy grail she found in-between her legs .
Used to know a Muslim lady that loved to fuck either Roman Roman Catholic or Jewish males to her it was naughty.

Are there any Muslim Men into white Christian women?
Does the religious aspect adds to the thrill and excitement during sex?
I can only speak from the personal experience of my wife and some of her girlfriends, who have over the years been with many guys of different religions, the Muslim ones generally because of religious restrictions can only screw non Muslim women ( Mainly Christian and Jews in Europe) it is because of those religious restrictions, look at Bradford/ Southall/ Slough the East end, in France Marseille/ Toulouse/ Paris it is the White women being dated by the Muslim guys, and a lot of the guys are married to Muslim Girls.

In France, there is a growing number of white women who agree to submit and get fucked by North African muslim men. It's pretty common now, since 2010 I'd say, especially among the youngest girls.

blanche à rebeu.jpg

Some Frenchwomen, moreover, pride themselves on giving themselves only to Arab men like in this video from 2017 at least :

View attachment balekfrere2.mp4

She says : "France to the Frenchmen and the Frenchwomen to the Arabs."

We can now find plenty of pretty white and very horny French girls fucked by Arabs like this one :

View attachment Ma première avec une rousse Vidéos de beurettes.mp4

We find more and more positive comments from French women on the exacerbated virility of Arabs or the attraction they exert on them. Here is a selection :

"I am French girl. I'm not submissive, but let's say that Arabs make me want to submit. I give myself with passion to the Arabs who are worthy of taking me, that is to those who have a good cock and who are able to dominate me properly."

"I'm Laura, a little French girl who secretly loves Arabs."

"Ema from Roanne, near Lyon, 18 years old. I only like Arabs. Once you've tasted it, you can't live without it."

"I think blondes are made to be submissive to Arabs, it's totally natural for me."

As French women accept more and more to submit to the Arabs, they are also becoming highly sought after by cuckolding couples :

"I really like seeing my wife with a black guy, but I must admit that with an Arab she goes even further. In all the meetings I have made, I find them more enterprising, more vicious too. In a word, a treat for our wives."

"I'm not going to say that my wife prefers to fuck with Arabs but she remembers the one who fucked her at 40. He was 25 years old and had just been hired by the company. The flirt was very fast, he quickly understood that he could fuck her. He was not gentle and dominated her well. He didn't even ask her if he should put on a condom and put her on straight without foreplay and then cum inside her. Without thanks."

To conclude, I am clearly not surprised that white women in other Western countries can be sexually curious about Arabs. The behavior of French women can possibly serve as a disinhibitor for them :)

Last edited:
In France, there is a growing number of white women who agree to submit and get fucked by North African muslim men. It's pretty common now, since 2010 I'd say, especially among the youngest girls.

View attachment 5098941

Some Frenchwomen, moreover, pride themselves on giving themselves only to Arab men like in this video from 2017 at least :

View attachment 5098949

She says : "France to the Frenchmen and the Frenchwomen to the Arabs."

We can now find plenty of pretty white and very horny French girls fucked by Arabs like this one :

View attachment 5098969

We find more and more positive comments from French women on the exacerbated virility of Arabs or the attraction they exert on them. Here is a selection :

"I am French girl. I'm not submissive, but let's say that Arabs make me want to submit. I give myself with passion to the Arabs who are worthy of taking me, that is to those who have a good cock and who are able to dominate me properly."

"I'm Laura, a little French girl who secretly loves Arabs."

"Ema from Roanne, near Lyon, 18 years old. I only like Arabs. Once you've tasted it, you can't live without it."

"I think blondes are made to be submissive to Arabs, it's totally natural for me."

As French women accept more and more to submit to the Arabs, they are also becoming highly sought after by cuckolding couples :

"I really like seeing my wife with a black guy, but I must admit that with an Arab she goes even further. In all the meetings I have made, I find them more enterprising, more vicious too. In a word, a treat for our wives."

"I'm not going to say that my wife prefers to fuck with Arabs but she remembers the one who fucked her at 40. He was 25 years old and had just been hired by the company. The flirt was very fast, he quickly understood that he could fuck her. He was not gentle and dominated her well. He didn't even ask her if he should put on a condom and put her on straight without foreplay and then cum inside her. Without thanks."

To conclude, I am clearly not surprised that white women in other Western countries can be sexually curious about Arabs. The behavior of French women can possibly serve as a disinhibitor for them :)
Lovely trend ...😍

Back