Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What do you mean? This is a site where kinky people talk about kinky stuff. Whats the problem?
This site is called "blacktowhite". What does muslim men fucking christian women have to do with that?

I don't go to Kentucky Fried Chicken and expect to see sushi on the menu.

They want to try the Muslim Egyptian Pharaoh bull.
As a bull, they are so welcome.
You can't be Muslim and claiming to be a Pharaoh. Pharaohs were considered as demigods/chosen by the Egyptians gods by the people. Claiming being a Muslim and a Pharaoh contradict each other. Yes I am aware that it's part of your heritage but I am not claiming to be a Christian and Finnish Shaman just because it's part of my heritage.

Just dropping a few FACTS. This site is black to white which most people would see as men of African descent and women of European descent. Arabs are not black. Their DNA is not sub Saharan African. Neither are Egyptians. Their DNA has been proven to be European. Aside from that almost all of these pictures and videos show women and men having sex where the woman is a couple shades whiter than the guy. There is no way to tell if the man is Arab. Most look like they could be any European descent. This is all fantasy.

My wife is hindu and has always spoken highly of muslim men, due to her past relationships with them.
She says she has deep respect for their religious teachings and culture, which is similar to ours. She seems them as highly motivated powerful men who will go above and beyond for what they want. She often likes to remind me to compare my meekness against her exes daring nature.

View attachment 7058956
Such sexiness and kind words for someone so beautiful!

Back